Best Coin Apps for Your Smartphone

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by kolhoznik, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Is usually pretty good for retail pricing. Tho some issues better than others. Using that in combination with the auction records can give you a good idea

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. kolhoznik

kolhoznik Member

Does the coinfacts app mentioned above give auction records?

4. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

5. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Certification Lookup / Coin Inventory: The cert lookup features for both PCGS and NGC work great on a modern smartphone...they lock-on really quick.

If you just register with your email for free (?), are the PCGS and NGC home pages able to hold your inventory of coins ? Makes it easier than copying it into notes and this way I have a written record of what I own when I go to coin shows.

I noticed on the NGC App that after scanning a coin, it asks me if I want to add it (to inventory) but I wasn't registered.

6. MK Ultra

MK Ultra Well-Known Member

I like coinoscope. Scan a coin and it tells you what you got. Great for foreign coins, but not foolproof.

7. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Yes you can do set registries without the ability to submit. PCGS has a set registry app as well.

And since you're on a tear bumping REALLY old treads :p the PCGS price guide/photograde was merged into one app since the initial replies.

Draft saved Draft deleted