Best Canada Coin Albums? (not folders)

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by TaborTot22, May 14, 2022.

1. TaborTot22

TaborTot22 Well-Known Member

I have a collection of Canadian cents, nickels and dimes in Whitman folders and would like to upgrade to an album. I've done a quick search but see that Dansco doesn't produce albums for Canada coinage. Please comment below on the best recommendations for albums for Canadian coins. Thank you for your help!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Try Wizard coin supplies has a nice inventory, you may see if they have any interceptor albums available.

TaborTot22 likes this.
  4. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

I have a Lighthouse album that is very nice.
    IMG_6296.JPG IMG_6297.JPG

5. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

I use CAPS pages for my toned Canadian, 50 cents, 25 cents, dimes, and cents. Airtites they work great... I like these because the airtites protect your coins from getting scratched. I bought the CAPS pages and airtites on Ebay.

DSC_5863 copy 2.jpeg
    DSC_5870 copy.jpeg
    DSC_5876 copy 2.jpeg

You can find which size Caps page you need on the back of a airtite package...(A) (T) (H) (I)
    Image07212016183909.jpeg
    Image07212016183838.jpeg

I wish I had photographed them in the sun light so you could see the beautiful toning on all these coins.

6. richc743

richc743 Junior Member

Have you checked eBay I have bought several Dansco and Whitman albums over the years.

7. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

Despite your photographs I can see that many of your coins have very nice toning.

8. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Whitman is good

Draft saved Draft deleted