Best box in the past couple years // Happy Memorial Day!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by JobIII, May 24, 2015.

1. JobIII

JobIII Active Member

Hi All,

Hope everybody is having a wonderful memorial day weekend. Whether you're 'a Grilling, boating, hiking or whatever you like to do. I just hope you're out there doing it!

On a side note, here's a little silver video I made a couple weeks ago. I haven't been half hunting as much as I would like to. But I was fortunate enough to get this box! The editing is a bit off, as the lighting nearly killed me during the filming. **spoiler** my camera and noggin were not damaged during the making of this video... Aside from not getting injured, I am also quite happy to see silver is still out there.

http://xxjobiiixx.blogspot.com/2015/05/half-dollar-coin-roll-hunting-vol-3.html

Also to anyone that is boating this weekend... I am very jealous.

Happy hunting (for coins), grilling etc. etc. this weekend and those to come this summer!!!

~JobIII

ace71499, Hommer, Kirkuleez and 6 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Incredible find! Were those CWRs?

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

That was an epic roll hunt! Superb video.. I could watch it over and over again. The light that fell did startle me but I like how you continued for a bit. Your coin roll hunting techniques are great. The sound of silver even in fast video mode sounds so sweet. I see you lost both the toothpick and the tweezer on you Swiss Army Knife but if it does the job then great. Thanks for sharing! :cool:

5. JobIII

JobIII Active Member

The box was straight from BoA. So it was machine wrapped rolls.

Startled you. Lol I was also pretty shocked when it fell. I was lucky the bulb didn't shatter everywhere. That little knife was complete with accessories when I started CRHing. It still has a pretty sharp knife on it too.

Hopefully I can get a couple more nice boxes worth sharing.

~JobIII

6. TaterTot

TaterTot Active Member

What do you do with the leftovers?

7. JobIII

JobIII Active Member

With the non-silver coins, I just fill them to where the rolls are full. Then I take those rolls to a different bank. Keep the coins that weren't used to fill a roll for next time.

~JobIII

8. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

amazing!
    congrats

9. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Really cool find. Any key dates in the Walkers?

10. JobIII

JobIII Active Member

Unfortunately there were no key dates in the walkers. But there were a couple nice ones that put in hard tubes.

Draft saved Draft deleted