BEP announces new products

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by SteveInTampa, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

Was placing a Mint order last week, so I picked up another Lucky Panda just to see what I got. It's still H..F block, actually, like the last three I ordered. :( This one's H88889083F (C3/19/29), so it's still possible that they're being shipped more or less in order--and in that case we're still months-to-years away from exhausting the H..F serials.

We've seen H..G and H..L on Ebay, but I have no idea how those were originally purchased; those blocks don't seem to be coming from the Mint store.

johnny2dollar likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. johnny2dollar

johnny2dollar Collector of BEP $2 notes

Not sure either. I've been periodically checking eBay for L block Lucky Panda, but haven't seen any.

Also trying to find San Francisco Rocket Ship note.

SteveInTampa likes this.
  4. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

Me too...already have New York and Atlanta.

5. johnny2dollar

Same on the Rocketship

6. SteveInTampa

It took three tries to get an example centered correctly. 1CBFFC8E-644F-4E40-A6C9-8EBC23E336EA.jpeg F2B2D255-3732-4FC7-B6B2-BDAA22162FBC.jpeg

7. johnny2dollar

Makes you wonder what's going on over there at the BEP.

I'm wondering where are the production reports.

8. johnny2dollar

I went ahead and ordered the Youth Coin and Currency Set. I'm going to try for all three districts, if I can get them. Still working on getting San Francisco rocketship

Anyone else go for this set?

SteveInTampa likes this.
  9. SteveInTampa

I ordered one just after noon today...let my heirs try to figure out what the hell I was thinking.

I am also searching for a SF Rocketship.

Heavymetal and johnny2dollar like this.
  10. johnny2dollar

The 2019 Youth Coin and Currency Set came today. It is actually pretty nice. I like it.
    IMG_20191105_153954~2.jpg IMG_20191105_154150~2.jpg IMG_20191105_154220~2.jpg IMG_20191105_154229~2.jpg IMG_20191105_154239~2.jpg

GoldFinger1969 and SteveInTampa like this.
  11. SteveInTampa

12. SteveInTampa

BEP LUCKY MONEY Year of the Rat available tomorrow.

425AE9F7-02C4-454B-96E4-BB6632FDCFFD.jpeg

13. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

I was thinking about picking one up. Anyone else?

14. SteveInTampa

Ordered mine an hour ago.

15. HawaiiCurrencyCollector

HawaiiCurrencyCollector Active Member

I should pick one up since I was born in the year of the rat.

16. SteveInTampa

A very nicely centered 2017 Dallas Ace is featured in my BEP issued Year of the Rat 2020 note that arrived today. I am pleased at its overall appearance.

C55A70E1-3FF1-4170-A0B6-6F5986262C4C.jpeg C02774BD-41E3-4FA0-996F-D0429C9A6330.jpeg

17. johnny2dollar

I went ahead and ordered another Lucky Panda to see what would come. I ended up with an E block. I was not sure if there were actually any E block notes out there, but I have one in my hands now.

Still looking for other blocks, though. I know C, D, E, F, and G blocks exist. Not sure what other blocks have been confirmed.

Side note, I was also able to get an Atlanta Youth Coin and Currency Set, and a San Francisco $2 Rocketship. Working on a Chicago YCC set.

Attached Files:

SteveInTampa likes this.
  18. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

I wasn't either--this is the first H..E I've heard of. Good to know they exist. Also good to know the Mint is finally shipping something besides H..F!

I should update the listing on the website, but probably won't get around to it until after the holidays. Still, thanks for the information! :cool:

The only other one I know of is L. Which of course makes me suspect that H, I, J, K must have been printed, but I'm not aware of any of them being seen.

19. johnny2dollar

So I know I need to hunt down at least L block.

20. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

And three weeks later, that's finally done. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose anybody's seen any further blocks lately?

21. SteveInTampa

No, but when I read that @johnny2dollar received an H-E, I ordered another and received an H-D instead. Bummer

Draft saved Draft deleted