Beck's 2003 DDO Cent Movie.

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Mirza Beck, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Mirza Beck

Mirza Beck Member

I really enjoyed taking the pictures. Just wanted to pic every angle to showcase the beauty of the coin. Not many sites do that. As I compared it to another one. It just does not seem to match. Sites are showing doubling here and there, but my whole coin is doubling up. Hmmmm...maybe a new discovery. God Knows, but it was God guidance that I stopped and checked this one, we all see soo many of these dates any way. A Great Catch of the Day for Me. Its a Personal Best for me for that Year.

God Bless,
    Baba Beck.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

As requested previously, please post individual pics and not videos. It is difficult to provide input from videos

However, if you are just using this as click bait in order to get more views, then please refrain from posting here.

Also, have you updated your previous videos with the information provided? Your original conclusions about doubled die and error coins were completely wrong and it would be extremely irresponsible to leave that info out there for other new collectors to see. By correcting the misinformation, you'll help new collectors learn instead of adding to the problem already permeating through you tube

4. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

I have changed my opinion on Mr. Becks posts, and will not watch the videos.

They are merely the equivalent of what not to look for.
    These videos are full of examples of worthless doubling.

I also don't like the fact that he uses God to spread meaningless information.

5. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

The cardinal sin of double dies. Calling it a double die
    (see what I did there?)

6. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Could this be classified as self promotion based on the fact that Youtube pays posters for their content based on number of views?

furryfrog02 likes this.
  7. CoinBlazer

If you are attempting to become internet popular. CT is not the place to do it. Please steer yourself in the correct direction and come back with an open mind and then we can all benefit from each others knowledge. TTFN
    -CB

8. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

FWIW - I have avoided commenting on every one of @Mirza Beck 's posts simply because of videos. I will not watch your videos. I know many other people who won't either. If you want actual feedback, proper pictures are the way to go.

9. coinsareus10

coinsareus10 Well-Known Member

And the background music.:(

10. yartiques

yartiques Active Member

It is self promotion. Very few people are making money on youtube since they changed everything recently.

11. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Good. Shut the whole platform down.

coinsareus10 likes this.
  12. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

your video sucks. I see no doubling at all. I will not be watching your videos ever again.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  13. CoinBlazer

No! I still use that platform.

14. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

The last time Mirza Beck actually responded to any of his threads or our comments was October 16th 2017.. Which to me means he doesn't care what we have to say o_O

Why bother :bucktooth:

Maybe God told him not to listen to any of us!

15. V. Kurt Bellman

So essentially, Mirza Beck is using CoinTalk as an advertising source for his YouTube channel. Huh. I would've thought that would be a rules violation before mentioning a Congressman or a naughty word.

16. Wheatmaster101

Wheatmaster101 U.S. Cent Collector

17. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Please allow me to share what I learned from watching, well, aside from the headache and that a likely perfectly normal 2003 cent is part of a "million dollar collection" anyway...

IMG_4765.PNG
    IMG_4766.PNG
    IMG_4767.PNG

Just a few of many, but you get the idea.

Kudos to the OP for selflessly taking the time to produce such an incredible and purely educational video!

18. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

*yawn*

Blurry video of a modern cent.

Annoying background music.

Self promotion? Yes, in crying for attention, but how monetized is the YouTube platform? Is he getting paid for clicks or something?

Sure, the video is lame, but I didn't see anything actionable here, since it's not like he's trying to sell the coin, is he? If so, step aside! I bid one cent!

(Admittedly, I skimmed, because I could not sit through the whole video.)

I will defer to the other mods on this one.

19. lordmarcovan

I have a tiny violin for you, VKB.

Your drama tired me out. I'll let the others decide how to deal with The YouTube Kid.

20. V. Kurt Bellman

Gee, I wonder why on each picture the "double die" is in a different direction? Could it be because THERE IS NO DOUBLING AND IT'S ALL MOTION BLURRED STILL PHOTOS!?!? Do you think that might be it?

21. lordmarcovan

Yes, I think it probably is. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted