Be Back In A Week

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tommyc03, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I live 20 miles from the NH border and 20 miles from the ocean and have the best of both. I’m in southern (York county) Maine. I also pretty know every antique shop that’s worth a damn in 200 miles. As I’ve been in that business for 25 years

tommyc03 and Collecting Nut like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mainebill

Picked a good time to be up here. This the view out my upstairs bathroom window right now 2720EDA4-640A-4A0C-8E38-F6C775510AFB.jpeg

tommyc03 and Collecting Nut like this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I know what you mean. Having traveled extensively out west I have seen wonders that boggle the mind. I have not been to any of the 6 New England states but I hope to see them in the next few years.

tommyc03 likes this.
  5. Collecting Nut

I live in York County PA, an hour yobtge mountains and a couple hours from the Atlantic Ocean.

When I lived in Washington State the salt water was 15 minutes away while the mountains were 30 minutes away. If I have it an hour, I was in the dessert.

tommyc03 likes this.
  6. Collecting Nut

Beautiful! Are those Oak trees?

7. Mainebill

Maples. They’re all lit up with color here. Oak trees just turning. Was better a few days ago but we had a lot of wind the other day

tommyc03 likes this.
  8. Mainebill

I know York county pa very well. I’ll be there the end of January. Do the antique show at the fairgrounds have for quite awhile

9. Collecting Nut

I've only been once by send me a pm the week before the show.

10. Mainebill

Sure no problem. Is Jan 31feb 1&2

11. Collecting Nut

Thanks. I'll mark my calendar.

12. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

I did not make it to the Poor Peoples Pub in Wakefield but did do the Route 104 Diner which is part of the same family. It was Friday & my son chowed down on the fish fry while I had an excellent mac & cheese with pulled pork mixed in. It was awesome. We also hit Patrick's Pub in Gilford, Harts Turkey Farm in Meredith, and the Yankee Smokehouse for pulled pork sandwiches. And last night we hit T-Bones In Laconia.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Johndoe2000$ and Mainebill like this.
  13. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

As soon as I have time I will unload my pics from my cameras and start a new thread. We had an awesome time and thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Draft saved Draft deleted