SOLD Bargain ancients and medievals for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ValiantKnight, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ValiantKnight

ValiantKnight Well-Known Member

!!! ALL SOLD !!!

Hoping to turn a few of my ancients into cash while keeping them in the CT family. These are suited for those wanting to get a cheapo fix for their next ancient/medieval. Will ship in first-class padded envelope, domestic with tracking ($3) + international (varies-let me know where to). Will combine shipping on multiple purchases. Additional shipping services extra. Payment by Paypal only please. Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.

Julia Soaemias (Augusta 218-222 AD; mother of Elagalabus), Venus Caelestis reverse, Rome mint: $23

[​IMG]

Crispus (Caesar 317-326 AD), two captives and standard (and misstruck) reverse, Lugdunum mint: $9

[​IMG]

Constantine the Great (emperor 306-337 AD), Sarmatia Devicta reverse (with a couple of spots of silvering), Sirmium mint: $6

[​IMG]

And its scarcer brother, this Alamannia Devicta of Constantine II (Caesar/Emperor 317-340 AD), Sirmium mint: $20 (this and the Sarmatia together I can let go for $23)

[​IMG]

Spanish provincial of Augustus (emperor 27 BC-14 AD), IVLIA TRAD within wreath, Julia Traducta mint: $14

[​IMG]

Theodosius II (emperor 402-450 AD), cross within wreath, Nicomedia mint: $24

[​IMG]
    Victorinus (emperor 269-271 AD), Providentia reverse, "Southern mint": $16

[​IMG]

Tacitus (emperor 275-276), Concordia Militum reverse, coin slightly bent: $9

[​IMG]

James I of Aragon (Spain; king 1213-1276 AD), tree with branches reverse, Valencia mint: $10

[​IMG]

Leo VI the Wise (lived 866-912 AD), legend in lines reverse, Constantinople mint: $15

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    swamp yankee likes this.