Barber .25c key dates

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Silversoul82, Jan 18, 2018.

1. mynamespat

mynamespat Well-Known Member

I kind of thought he was starting to do alright after he quit making outrageous claims and disputing with those who informed him otherwise.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Well I hope that when he comes back he can drop the I’m God you need to bow to me line of posting that was his last. Wish I would have got a screen shot of that last post it was at least a 500 word tirade about His world and his coins and paying tribute to him kind of stuff.

Sad but I don’t want to enjoy my hobby around that KIND of collector. I don’t think he can change but if a miraculous change should occur then I’m back in to help.

Don’t think me to cruel Larry but I spend to much of my time and money in my hobby to put up with new collectors with physiological God complex problems on the site! If I want wackos I’ll just go downtown, I live in Seattle so there’s no shortage!
    Reed.

4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

how can you tell?

5. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Cause they booted him then he turned up as a new member female that ranted about being God the same, spelled the same, posted the same way and it was obvious. Then they booted her/him and we haven’t seen them since! If you saw his postings you would know of what I speak.
    Reed & Sparkles.

6. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

I accept, he/she is gonzo

7. HoledandCreative

HoledandCreative Well-Known Member

Anybody have a 1901-s with a hole in it? I still need one for my collection.
    Also, a few others needed.

My 13-S:
    251913S1o.JPG 251913S1r.JPG

Draft saved Draft deleted