Ay CARRumba!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Cascade, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Just their style of keeping the six pack together. I mainly drank it on Tap, They brewed it in house, Another favorite was Ale Diablo, 12.4% by volume.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

That looks like a fairly expensive six pack yoke compared to the norm. I guess you'll never see a bird with one of these wrapped around it's neck. :)

4. Pickin and Grinin

Yeah, they are following the lines of Boulder CO, In which I have named them "Boulder Edited:read the rules on symbols in words". Anything other than a Human has rights.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

That's exactly why those changed, the answer to all the wackos that wanted cans and 6 packs banned

6. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

It also adds value more than the cost of the material. They can now charge more than the cost of the yokes due to the eye appeal it gives to the product.

7. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

I like the old look better, but you're absolutely right they will charge more than the cost for that addition.

8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Most of the can six-packs (and four-packs) in our local beer store (central NC) have that new kind of yoke. It also helps keep crud off the top of the can. I think it's a good innovation.

9. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Nah, like a coffee lid.......meant to keep the drink as God intended (and as most Brits think)....... warm........

micbraun likes this.
  10. Pickin and Grinin

Probably more like a sippi cup lid, My Bad on the edit:bag:

green18 likes this.
  11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

rofl.gif .....busted! :)

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted