Authenticity feeler please

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by LRB, Jan 8, 2021.

1. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Honestly Mr Duck, you’re so kind I can never tell when/if you’re actually upset about something. Sorry if I’m being a troll here, wasn’t (actively) trying to be an idiot today

Kentucky, DonnaML and +VGO.DVCKS like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

A very friendly place. I encourage any offended parties to relax and realize that we all have the same goal of enjoying our hobby and learning more in the process.

4. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

5. +VGO.DVCKS

+VGO.DVCKS Well-Known Member

Thanks back at you, @hotwheelsearl --including for your initial, Very salutary intervention! ...Guess I don't help matters with my penchant for ellipticality, along with a sense of humor that can only be characterized as an acquired taste.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  6. IdesOfMarch01

IdesOfMarch01 Well-Known Member

I've read through this entire thread for the first time, and for the life of me, I can't understand whatever happened to the ability to laugh at one's own mistakes and take a bit of good-natured ribbing about it?

7. +VGO.DVCKS

+VGO.DVCKS Well-Known Member

Thank you, @IdesOfMarch.
    ...I've always made a point here of wearing my ignorance on my sleeve. Am I here to advertise my ostensible erudition, or to engage collegially with people of similar interests --and, Just Maybe, *Gasp,* Learn something?!?

DonnaML likes this.
  8. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

To Infinity and beyond! :)

+VGO.DVCKS likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted