Austria 1902

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by 7Calbrey, Jun 12, 2018.

1. 7Calbrey

7Calbrey Well-Known Member

Greetings from a novice to this section. I received this paper with several others in exchange for some ancient Roman bronze coins. It's dated 1902 and minted in Vienna- Austria. Denomination is 1000 Kronen. Could you please assist me to assess the approximate value of such a bill. Thank you.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 7Calbrey

Here it is. PAustr R 001.jpg PAustr O 001.jpg

YoloBagels likes this.
  4. Jaelus

Jaelus Hungarian Collector Supporter

Not much. About $2.

7Calbrey likes this.
  5. longshot

longshot Enthusiast Supporter

Very common, especially circulated. I don't really know exactly, but I agree with the above, something less than 5 bucks.

7Calbrey likes this.
  6. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Innocent bystander

I agree with the others. A plethora of examples available on eBay.

7. 7Calbrey

I do appreciate your assistance for me as a novice in this section. Here are 2 other last bills from a country which is not at all far from Austria. Hope they're much more valuable.

Ger 1910 O 001.jpg Germ 1910 R 001.jpg Gereich 1908 001.jpg Gereichm R 001.jpg

8. Milesofwho

Milesofwho Omnivorous collector

The one above was issued under the German Empire from 1910-1922. The 100 mark with green seals was issued under the Weimar government from 1918-1922. They’re both about a couple bucks each.

7Calbrey likes this.
  9. 7Calbrey

Better deal in modern coins than in modern paper money. That's just a general and rather prompt, though logical, conclusion. Thanks a lot folks.. CHEERS.

Draft saved Draft deleted