AD: [AuctionZip] August 16 US & World Coin Auction (500 items)

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Aug 8, 2020.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hello again!

Just got moved in (mostly) and it's time to start running auctions and selling coins again! I have my website up and running again (have already added some new items) but for now I'm advertising two auctions this month:

For starters, I have an auction through AuctionZip running on August 16 (starts at 10 am CST.)

August 16 Auction Link (AuctionZip)

There are 500 items in this auction - lots of low mintage, high grade world coins starting at $1, lots of US raw and graded coins, silver, etc. TONS of great stuff here and most of it starts CHEAP. If you see a graded coin in this auction and would like to make an offer (don't lowball me though) feel free to send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

I'll also have another auction on August 30 (working on that one now) that will have 500 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT items - I'm going to dig into my bin of older/better world silver and my bin of 1800's world copper (that has about 1500 coins in it) so it will be interesting!

I'm also working on organizing some world silver to sell - trying to do something like an inventory first (I have probably 1,000 oz of world silver in various forms - I'm not going to sell all of it, but I will be selling decent chunks. If you like Franklin Mint Proof/BU world silver, let me know!

Best of luck, and thank you!