AD: [AuctionZip] April 26 Coin, Currency, and Jewelry Auction

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Apr 21, 2020.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good morning yet again!

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside, and I fully plan to take advantage and spend some time out in the garden today. It's good that I've finished working (adding new items) to the upcoming Sunday April 26 auction. We ended up selling about 40% of my items from last week (200 out of 500), so that meant digging into my stash of random stuff to bulk up the auction again to a full 500 lots. I pulled a roll of nicer Washington Quarters and a roll of better Mercury Dimes (amongst other things) - plus adding back in a large group of coins won from a past auction where the bidder claimed his 10-year old bid on a bunch of stuff - and plenty of new sterling jewelry as I found a storage bin full I'd completely forgotten about. Lots of good stuff in this auction (starting cheap) so please swing by and check it out - register to bid online through AuctionZip here:

https://www.auctionzip.com/auction-...4GDRF75/?page=0&searchWithAll=&size=200&sort=

Again, if there are any graded coins (slabs) in this auction that you'd like to buy, send me a PM here and we will work something out. Sold 3 last auction this way - so any movement forward is progress!

Thanks, and stay safe out there!