Ebay: Auctions for Roman, Greek, Byzantine, and US silver - end 4/20

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by ValiantKnight, Apr 15, 2021.

1. ValiantKnight

ValiantKnight Well-Known Member

Hi. A little late in posting this due to work and life. On eBay right now I’ve got a nice grouping of ancients (Roman, Greek, and Byzantine) and also a cleaned (not by me!) but attractive 1860 Seated Liberty silver quarter.

Within the grouping of ancients there is a chocolate-brown sestertius of Lucilla (sister of Commodus) with even, nice wear, a Magnus Maximus AE follis (with his entire name still remaining; uncommon on his coins due to wear or being off-flan; a nice Ptolemaic tetradrachm of Ptolemy X (107-88 BC); a well-struck Constantine the Great follis with great detail, and Sol Invictus on the reverse; and an anonymous Byzantine follis featuring Christ with a good amount of detail remaining.

All auctions end at 10-minute intervals between 9 and 9:50 PM EST next Tuesday 4/20. All start at $0.99 (all current bids right now are still pretty low). I combine shipping for multiple auctions won. Feel free to message me with any questions or for additional photos of the coins. Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/articuno117/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=