ATB release ceremonys

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by davdo, Feb 10, 2018.

1. davdo

davdo Senior Member

I have never been to a new coin release ceremony. There should be one relatively close to me later this year in Ga. How do you find out the details about the release ceremony? I think it would be interesting to go to. Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BlackBeard_Thatch

BlackBeard_Thatch Captain of the Queen Anne's Revenge

They usually start releasing more info about where it is and what time it starts closer to the date of the event. They love posting about this on twitter and their website when these events happen so I would keep a eye on that.

4. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

Wellcome you could contact the US mint and local any coin club or dealer in your area.Hope this helps. By the way if it is a Nation Parks quarter contact the parks dept or the park"s administration! Hope this helps. Good luck.

5. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

As it gets closer to the event, it will be well publicized. The website for the park will have any details you need. Local papers will also have ads.

I went to the release ceremony for the SC ATB quarter in 2016. It was pretty cool, and I'd recommend anyone try to go if it isn't too far.

6. davdo

davdo Senior Member

Thanks! I'm in Fla. and I am going to look into going to the Ga. ceremony later this year. I didn't realize they had any kind of ceremony when the Fla. quarter was released. That would have been cool too since I have never been to the Everglades.

7. davdo

davdo Senior Member

Hello everyone. Anyone hear anything about the Cumberland Island ceremony in Ga? Mint site doesn't even list a date yet. Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted