Are you a Copper Hoarder? Still, POST YOUR COPPER!!!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by rickyh211, Oct 1, 2012.

1. rickyh211

rickyh211 Member

Post your copper collection, Hoard, or just a 1909-S VDB Wheat. If its copper, IT COUNTS :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Covers part of my copper, but not all of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

I like your "1799" :)

Oh wait that is just the 1816 showing through the hole.

5. mark_h

OOps - technically the only holes I have at this point are 1793(liberty cap and chain), 1804(not sure I will crack it out yet), and the 1839/6. So technically only need 3 coins to finish the album. Attached is the current first page. One of these days I will create some new pictures.

[​IMG]

6. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Very nice set Mark...:thumb:

I need that 1793 Liberty Cap also, and they are hard to come by.

My two... lf-horz.jpg

7. WingedLiberty

WingedLiberty Well-Known Member

My goal for this collection was to find a PCGS-graded (PCGS-blessed) Proof Lincoln Cent for every date from 1909 through 1975 that showed unusual and striking color. What follows is what I have ferreted out over the past 16 months. All the coin images are PCGS TrueView photos that were resized to fit onto my custom digital coinboards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Elapid

Elapid Member

Collecting 2 cent and large cent coins isn't exactly "hording copper" IMO. :)

9. mark_h

Laughing with you - since he did say hoard or just one coin. :) Then again I could post a picture of my lincoln cent album, my ihc album and maybe a few other whitman albums and oh a bag of wheaties(maybe 5000 or so). Does that count as a hoard? :) :) I only posted what I readily have pictures of. Probably need to pull out the lincoln album to see what is needed to finish it up. It was pretty much full, but a few of the early dates I did not like so I pulled them out. So I do need to finish that up - a good reminder.

Draft saved Draft deleted