Are there artist initials on this coin?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by RLGluvcoins, Aug 5, 2020.

1. RLGluvcoins

RLGluvcoins Active Member

I appreciate your response.
    I agree it is crazy what some people like. I find collectors today don't always follow the same path as those before them. I don't see where it hurts to get a fresh opinion though others seem offended by it.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

That was a serious question. Why did you care about this coin? I wasn't being rude, but only wanted to know if I missed something. The others told you it was worn coin. Did you just want to know about the floating roof and missing initials?
    Sorry to hear about your health issues as I'm going through some myself right now.

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  4. manny9655

manny9655 Well-Known Member

Yes if you mean the ones at the Perry Township Grange on the 2nd Sat. of the month. They've been cancelled until further notice. I'm a Canton native, born and raised there, but live in suburban Akron now. There is a show at St. Michael's Russian Orthodox Church just off Wallings Rd. in Middleburg Heights on the 2nd Sat. of each month if you want to drive a little ways. It's literally right off 77. Much bigger venue than the Perry Twp. one. BTW I'm a Glenwood HS grad...that should give you an idea of my age....

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    RLGluvcoins likes this.
  5. manny9655

manny9655 Well-Known Member

I meant to say Broadview Heights in the above post, not Middleburg Heights...

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  6. RLGluvcoins

Yes the initials. Sorry it came out to me like you were telling me I was stupid for posting it.
    I get so many conflicting stories on what people want and what is selling .I even look on sold coins on Ebay. I have a brain tumor now and its like information doesnt stick reading is blurry past about 20 minutes.
    I hope things get better for you. I'm ready to take my ex up on his offer about knocking me into next year. I'm about done with 2020.
    I am Manchester high and Ellet

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  7. RLGluvcoins

Ty My family is in Akron and Canton Im an Akron native relocated. I drive all the way to Akron/Canton just to eat dinner so for a one on one coin show not even an issue.

manny9655 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted