WTS: Apollo 11 Sold Out Proof-Like Silver Rounds by North American Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Good Cents, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Good Cents

Good Cents Well-Known Member

The North American Mint has made a unique and instantly popular Limited Mintage Series of 8 Numbered Proof-Like 1oz Silver Rounds Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the 1969 Moon Landing.

At a Limited Mintage of 5,000 these have been Selling Out just a few hours after online dealers put each newly released round up for sale.

The mint has so far released 6 of the 8 rounds in this sold-out series and I have all 6 available for sale in the following quantities:

a. The Crew................... Qty 4
    b. Liftoff........................ Qty 2
    c. Eagle Has Landed.............. Qty 4
    d. One Small Step........... Qty 3
    e. Moment of Silence....... Qty 4
    f. For All Mankind............ Qty 2

Rounds are $32.95 each

Shipping is $3.95 for the First round and $1.45 for each Additional Round.

Also available are 2 sets of all 6 rounds for $199.95 per Set including shipping.
    Set of 6 rounds includes: a. The Crew, b. Liftoff, c. Eagle Landing, d. One Small Step, e. Moment of Silence, f. For All Mankind

Each round is still sealed in its manufacturer packaging are in hand and ready to ship.

I was an eBay seller of Stamps for years and prided myself on my care of the products I sold, the care I took in packaging them, and my 100% Feedback Rating. You can private message me for my eBay name.

Rounds Apollo 11 - Whole Set 2019.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 - Set of 6 - Obverse.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 - Set of 6 - Reverse.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 b Liftoff N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 c Eagle Landing N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 d One Small Step N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 e Moment of Silence N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 f For All Mankind N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 z Reverse N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 a The Crew N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019