WTS: Apollo 11 Silver 1oz Numbered Rounds Proof-Like by North American Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Good Cents, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Good Cents

Good Cents Well-Known Member

I was a little overzealous and purchased way too many of these because the 1969 Moon Landing was a very important event in my family's life. I have more than enough for gifts and for myself and am selling the extras.

This is a Series of 8 Numbered 1oz Silver Rounds Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the 1969 Moon Landing. The rounds are produced by the North American Mint.

6 of the 8 Rounds have been released so far and I am selling them in Sets of 6 and have 4 of the Sets available for sale.

The sets include each of the following 1oz Silver Proof-Like Apollo 11 Rounds:

a. Liftoff
    b. Eagle Landing
    c. One Small Step
    d. The Crew
    e. Moment of Silence
    f. For All Mankind

Each Set of 6 is available for $200 which includes shipping and insurance to anywhere in the USA.

I bought these all from JM Bullion and you will receive them as I did in the flips that are sealed with stickers by the mint.

As far as I can see these rounds are Sold Out and are only available on eBay now (I don't know about you, but I have a strong dislike for eBay...).

The mint issued these rounds in capsules but many of the capsules that the mint used were scratched for some reason. The Rounds themselves are perfect, but the capsules are not, so I assume the capsules were used only for protection in distribution. It is for this reason that I have not taken individual pictures of the rounds. If you want individual pictures, private message me and I will take pics, but again, I will not be breaking the sealed flips, so they will be pictured in the less than perfect capsules inside the flips.

Attached are stock pictures of the rounds.

I was an eBay seller of Stamps for a number of years and prided myself on my care of the products I sold, the care I took in packaging them, and my 100% Feedback Rating. Private message me for my eBay name if you are interested.
    Rounds Apollo 11 a Liftoff N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 z Reverse N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 b Eagle Landing N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 c One Small Step N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 d The Crew N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 d Moment of Silence N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg Rounds Apollo 11 e For All Mankind N Am Mint Silver 2019 Pic 1.jpg

dwhiz and Randy Abercrombie like this.