Anyone using Wizard Coin Supply lately?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Blasty, Apr 25, 2021.

1. OldSilverDollar

OldSilverDollar Unknown Member

Bought some flips and magnify glass last Monday and it arrived last Saturday through UPS. Good services to me

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

I only had one recent order with them that arrived without any problems at all. But I did want to add this….. I deal with a myriad of suppliers through my business and everyone these days is having supply chain problems. And in the vast majority of cases, the typical response is none at all. I don’t know if it is a sign of the times or if workers are just fed up with fielding calls from angry customers…. But no response seems to be the norm these days with problem orders.

masterswimmer likes this.
  4. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

I'm having trouble with them too. Order some Dansco folders, got them Friday was missing one. Called them several times no one answers the phone.

5. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Just got a call from Wizard they will be sending the missing folder.

6. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

I've dealt with them in the past and had no issues whatsoever. I hope your experience was just one of the few orders that got lost in the cracks.

7. Copper lover

Copper lover Well-Known Member

I have made a few purchases from them in the last few months and received them very quickly. However, I ordered from them on eBay and they are literally a few cities over ( in the same county). I could drive there.

Draft saved Draft deleted