Anyone have Chinese modern Yuan in bags?

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by xCoin-Hoarder'92x, May 13, 2016.

1. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

For a modern currency they sure are difficult to find in lots on ebay. When I search for Yuan coins, 99% of the listings that come up are either the .999 silver 10 Yuan or the old fashioned "cash coins" from early 1900's. Not really what I'm looking for. Basically just exchange lots of current day spendable coins. Anything from 90's through 2015, and any denomination from Fen/Jiao/Yuan is fine.

If a member has some we can message each other on PM about the coins, price, etc.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

What is your interest in them? Are they pure nickel? Or are you interested in using them to buy stuff when visiting? I'm pretty ignorant of their contemporary coinage and would have to look through my folders to remember what they look like. Would you suggest I keep an eye out for them and put them aside when I get pounds of coins?

4. Numismat

Numismat World coin enthusiast

I think he's being smart by stockpiling a currency that may very well be undervalued at current exchange rates.

5. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

I like a handful of modern currencies. I have Mexican Pesos, Euros, etc. Pesos especially are good buys now, recently they exchanged at 18.50 per $USD not long ago. The Chinese Yuan are pretty interesting and I'd like to have more of that. I can always find Pesos or Euros or even about 50 people listing huge piles of $CAD at any given time but I rarely find any Chinese lots.

6. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

Draft saved Draft deleted