Anyone going to the San Francisco International Numismatic Bourse

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by ancient coin hunter, Apr 25, 2021.

1. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Anyone going to the coin show in South San Francisco on May 1st? CNG will be there and at least 10 other ancients dealers according to the email I received this morning from CNG, now that the worst of Covid-19 appears to be behind us.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tibor

tibor Supporter! Supporter

Would like to go. Long road trip since I live on the other
    side of the country. Safe travels to all who attend. A show
    report would be nice.

4. El Cazador

El Cazador Well-Known Member

Just put it on my calendar to attend

5. Carthago

Carthago Does this look infected to you?

I've been to many of them over the years and it's usually a nice group of dealers with plenty of ancients. I usually make a weekend out of it, spending time eating and drinking across San Fran. Unfortunately since COVID, I don't know that kind of activity is as available in SF as it used to be with lots of restaurant and bar closures.

I'd recommend going if it's not too inconvenient to get there. Some very nice dealers and good time at the bourse, at least for me.

Carausius likes this.
  6. Restitutor

Restitutor Well-Known Member

Honestly surprised how quickly this is happening. SF itself is pretty well vaccinated but that doesn’t mean all attendees will be. I figured coin shows wouldn’t be back until late summer; regardless, as a fully vaxxed individual this is just too short of a notice to travel.

Broucheion likes this.
  7. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

I'm still undecided. My 2nd Pfizer vaccination is set for Tuesday the 27th at 9:30. So there will not have been a two week period after the shot before attending.

Draft saved Draft deleted