Any reports from the Baltimore show?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Paddy54, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Next time in town ask me directions to Rheb's Candies .
    A box of these will get any man out of the dog house! :)

Maybe not Frank or Chris. :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

Years ago, Rheb's had a stand at Lexington Market. Where did Rheb's move to after leaving the market?

4. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Years ago Rheb's had several locations . Like most small businesses they went right back to where their business worked best.
    You can find Rheb's right off Wilkins Ave. At their original location since the early 1900's.
    It's right across from St Agnes hospital . It has a red tile roof and stone front. It's a very small building . The homes around it also belongs to the family . Parking is down the hill.
    Come any holiday you best make sure you make you purchase weeks in advance or else your not going to score.
    You can also order on line.
    It's sort of funny as Mary Sue candy company is near by.
    Of course the difference between Rheb's and Mary Sue
    Well let's just say miles apart..
    Like a 1000 or more. I think Rheb's is a few notches higher then See ' s Candy from the left coast. Of course See ' s was purchased by Waren Buffett.

5. Jdiablo30

Jdiablo30 Well-Known Member

Was planning on going again as I went in April and made a weekend out of it with my gf. She got a new job and couldn't take off so I cancelled. Not feeling any regret after reading some comments,as my goal was to see more dealers then last time. Went for Sat-sunday and was disappointed in the fact by the time I was done scanning and went back to where I started, dealers were gone. I now know for next time to get there for Thursday-Friday at least. Cannot wait for the next show as it usually the best one to as the summer wave is done with and numismatics always picks up a bit in the colder months. See everyone there

6. fish4uinmd

fish4uinmd Well-Known Member

Ditto on what Kanga said...

Draft saved Draft deleted