Another piece of advise needed.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GUNNER63736, Aug 15, 2020.

1. GUNNER63736

GUNNER63736 Well-Known Member

Hi all. I like glow in the dark, shiney silver. Just melts my butter. Question. Am I better off purchasing 1992-s thru 2020-S silver coins raw or certified? PCGS etc.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

Time, cost, personal preference and mint quantity should be your considerations, IMO. I never offer opinions on the purchase of coins. I believe it is your decision to make.

Kentucky and Inspector43 like this.
  4. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Excluding SAEs and Commemorative coins, silver coins from 1992-S through 2020-S were sold by the US Mint in Proof Sets only. Like @Robert Ransom, I'm not giving advice on what you should buy. IMO I think it would cost less to buy the sets, rather than buying individual coins. I would only buy them individually if I were looking to build a Registry Set. :)

Robert Ransom likes this.
  5. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

All I can say is buy what you like as I seldom buy silver and almost never buy modern. Graded coins don't matter to me much either as I buy gold. Buy what you like with what you can afford to spend and you should always be happy with what you buy! :D

6. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

If you want glow in the dark shiny silver then you should be looking at some of the Canadian Dinosaur coins. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted