Another Lucky Strike!!

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by keemao, Mar 1, 2017.

1. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Been trying to get new packs of $2 bills since my last order that I picked up in early December after we got back from Asia. I think the new teller that does the orders finally got the right person to ask and I picked up my 5 new packs today only to find in each pack one brand new crisp SF star notes like the ones I found in December but lower numbers. Since he thinks he has the ordering down to get new ones I upped my order for this Friday and asked him to try to get more of these wonderful star notes. These were all in place of note #71 in each pack and this was the lowest number on up to 433. Am hoping I can keep scoring these beauties. They again were in NY packs.
    40033.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

4. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

5. Dean 295

Dean 295 D.O.M.

I purchased $100 in two's, No Stars but I found 2 Wheres George bills so I entered them, One from N.H. the other I had the first hit. This will help my hit count. I always look for Stars and low S/n's and older series, never can tell when one comes along.

6. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Ordered another 7 packs of new $2 bills. Was supposed to get them last Wed but the vault teller didn't work on Friday, the ordering day, so I didn't get them. But he called me before they opened this Friday to make sure I still wanted them and I said YES. So with luck, Wed. I will have my new packs and if I am real lucky more of those beautiful low mintage star notes!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted