Another GTG Morgan

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Barney McRae, Oct 2, 2026 at 7:25 PM.

  1. Barney McRae

    Barney McRae Supporter! Supporter

    Had a busy buying week. Bought 2 1878P raw long nock Morgans, but haven't received them yet. Not many possible VAMS in that shallow of a pool with 7 TF. Pretty certain I nailed both of those. But that will be a thread for later. Pilfered this one tonight. GTG. Not a poll, never did one before. 1901S

    I already have this coin in PCGS AU53. I saw this one and had to have it. What say ye? 1901s 10-26.jpg 1901s 10-26 rev.png
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. mrweaseluv

    mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

    very very nice and not easy on the wallet either in MS and this one IS MS I see no rub or wear in these pics but there are a fair number of bag dings I would call her 62/63 by todays standards but in that slab with those dings I would say the label reads MS60
     
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2026 at 8:04 PM

Share This Page