Another error

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Willysilver, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Willysilver

Willysilver HEADS UP Supporter

They also graded same coin twice they can't even cover their own mistakes they're horrible Ms 68 plus and Ms 68 regular both with full steps but it's the same coin you couldn't pay for my coins to get them graded with this company you couldn't pay for them

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GH#75

GH#75 Trying to get 8 hours of sleep in 4. . .

There are many different graders and they will have different opinions. Getting a coin re-graded will always carry the risk of it being given a lower grade.

4. robec

robec Junior Member

There was a time when it wasn’t unusual to see the same coin with the same grade and different cert number 10+ times in CoinFacts. Every time a coin was regraded it would appear. I remember seeing one coin over 20 times. It’s only been the last 10 years they’ve started eliminating earlier submissions.

5. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

I find it advantageous to not drink when making posts here.... op is reminding of this currently:hilarious:

6. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

What else?

7. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

You should call them
    I remember those days. I think that LS from legend is the one who pushed for the removal. Well that and all the past auction results from Coinfacts, because it showed the gradeflation that had been happening among Gem and top pop coins.

robec likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted