Ancients slabbed by International Numismatic Bureau !!!! Any slab collectors interested ?

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Collect89, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Reggie Alexander

Reggie Alexander New Member

Oh me too. This came as a "Bonus" so to speak this isnt the item i purchased.

Gavin Richardson likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Reggie Alexander

Reggie Alexander New Member

Very nice coin

Gavin Richardson likes this.
  4. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

On a bet, I might open it, replace the blob that is allegedly a coin with a contribution from the cat box and close it backup.

Likely an improvement....

5. Kharv

Kharv New Member

I actually bought one from INB and the clarity and quality is surprisingly good. It doesn't show well in photographs, it's way better in person, but I'm quite happy with my purchase. I just don't know if it's real.[​IMG]

6. LisaLee

LisaLee New Member

Currently there are a whole bunch of these coins that are in good shape that are being sold on WISH.....starting at $20, the slabs look exactly as the ones here

7. gsimonel

gsimonel Well-Known Member

Slabbing definitely raises the value of these coins by at least 6, maybe 7 cents. Since the coins themselves at worth at least 3 cents, I would ask 10 cents a piece for them, but I suppose I would take 9 cents each if I were desperate to unload them.

Okay, all 4 of them for $.35, but that's as low as I'd go.

Numisnewbiest, Finn235 and Heavymetal like this.
  8. Finn235

Finn235 Well-Known Member

I always have to wade through page after page of these things whenever I decide to go dredge ebay for the occasional diamond in the rough. I don't know which is worse - that these exist solely to market worthless coins to unsuspecting newbies, or that when the coin isn't a featureless cull it is often grossly misattributed; e.g. a slab labeled "Authentic Widow's Mite Sized Coin" clearly has a Constantinian AE4, or a "Constantine the Great era" slab clearly has a Valentinian inside.

9. Purplehelmetwarrior

Purplehelmetwarrior New Member

THERES A GUY ON WHATNOT, GOES BY THE NAME REAL AUCTIONS!!! He sells these things by the truck loads, I mean I have seen hundreds sold night after night, for like lots of 4 or 5 selling for $4 or $5. I would think they’re fake as heck! Also this guy sells looks like tiny pebbles says they’re Meteorites! SMH he sells those by the truck load too!! Like hundreds I think they’re all fake. The time he is caught or someone throws some stink his way he probably be gone, shut down, changed name or moved on to another place to scam.

10. Purplehelmetwarrior

THERES A GUY ON WHATNOT, GOES BY THE NAME REAL AUCTIONS!!! He sells these things by the truck loads, I mean I have seen hundreds sold night after night, for like lots of 4 or 5 selling for $4 or $5. I would think they’re fake as heck! Also this guy sells looks like tiny pebbles says they’re Meteorites! SMH he sells those by the truck load too!! Like hundreds I think they’re all fake. The time he is caught or someone throws some stink his way he probably be gone, shut down, changed name or moved on to another place to scam.

11. Purplehelmetwarrior

12. Purplehelmetwarrior

Draft saved Draft deleted