Ancients: Guess the Ruler

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by ValiantKnight, May 29, 2014.

1. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

Blohkin personally shot/tortured between 45-90 thousand victims. At Katyn, he shot most of the Polish officers, ordered by Beria/Stalin.

Alegandron likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Magnus Maximus

Magnus Maximus Dulce et Decorum est....

Well it certainly looks like my NKVD chief did his job well because no one has posted a coin in some time!:wacky:
    I wouldn't be to surprised by that, Stalin was bad to the bone if you catch my drift. The Poles had it rough with the nazis and Soviets, especially at the end of the war. Brave people those poles are

panzerman likes this.
  4. Sallent

Sallent Live long and prosper

I was having a nice conversation with @stevex6 when some people pulled over in an unmarked black vehicle and dragged Stevex6 into it. They said Stevex6 had expressed dangerous ideas and he was being taken to a nice resort in Siberia where he will get ice cream, get to play with stuffed toys, and receive some happy pills to make him better. I asked about the place, and they said it was called Forced Labor Camp 113. Naturally, being a good citizen, I didn't inquire further. After all, Chairman @Magnus Maximus knows what's best for all of us.

I'm sure Stevex6 is having a lot of fun and getting better as we speak.

kolyma_detail.jpg

panzerman, stevex6 and Magnus Maximus like this.
  5. Magnus Maximus

Magnus Maximus Dulce et Decorum est....

@Sallent
    Comrade Magnus Maximus Loves his people and they love him (or else)
    St_069.jpg
    marx_lenin_stalin_communist_propaganda_posters.jpg
    Our Succesor
    poster_with_vintage_stalin_propaganda_print-r3df3a2b78f19426892e7adeb1b994301_wvc_8byvr_512.jpg
    Thank you Comerade Magnus Maximus for a wonderful childhood!!

images.jpg
    Comrade Magnus Maximus steers the ship of state!

Paul M., panzerman and Sallent like this.
  6. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

=> The climate in Siberia is quite similar to where I currently live, so the prospect of getting ice cream seemed like a total winner!!

Sallent and Alegandron like this.
  7. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

Hey, Mag-Max ... Tuesday must be the start of the fall semester, eh? ... I really hope that you find yourself the right guy (cheers)

SIDENOTE => Smeag, I think it's your turn to post a coin, yes?

Magnus Maximus likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted