WTS: Ancients For Sale!

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Whizb4ng, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Whizb4ng

Whizb4ng HIC SVNT DRACONES

It has come time to sell the extra coins I have chosen not to keep from this Group Lot.
    As promised the fine folks at CT will get first dibs before they end up on ebay.

It took me a long time to come to a decision but am happy with the ones I chose and hope these will find some good home!

Due to the amount of coins I put them into one convenient imgur album with attributions for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully I got all of the attributions correct!

Things to note if you cannot discern them from the picture.

The Augustus diobol is chipped with some of the bronze under the patina showing through. The Rhodian drachm has cleaning scratches on the reverse. The Heraclius half siliqua is holed twice but still looks surprisingly nice one hole appears to be plugged by sand and finally the Trajan AE25 has had some patina chipped on the obverse.

I have a general idea of what I would like to sell each coin for however I would like to encourage offers since I would rather sell to fellow forum members who will give a coin a good home than make more money. I will also gladly accept a trade if you are interested.

Payment will be through Paypal and shipping depends on location but in general it is $2.50 within Canada, $4.25 to the US, and $7.50 to Europe. Sent with tracking will be considerably higher (Canada Post charges a lot) but we can discuss that in PM.

Draft saved Draft deleted