Ancient Coins Depicting Aliens And UFOs Are The Proof Alien Lived Among Us

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by ancientone, Jan 13, 2017.

1. ancientone

ancientone Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. dadams

dadams Well-Known Member

4. Sallent

Sallent Live long and prosper

5. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

Watch out! There might be a Bogeyman under your bed!

silverbullion and ancientone like this.
  6. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Just saw a story where a 2067 Jefferson Nickel was found.
    Proof of time travelers! :shifty::greedy::troll:

7. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Yea, that seems legit.

8. gsimonel

gsimonel Well-Known Member

What people fail to understand is that what we consider "aliens" are really just an unusual race of people who, despite their flourishing civilization--they minted coins literally thousands of years before anyone else did--were ostracized because of their bizarre appearance and ended up moving en masse from Earth to a planet orbiting the star Vega. But Bob's Planet (inexplicably, that's what they named it despite no one of their race ever being named Bob) is not as nice as Earth, and the Torquoonians, as they call themselves, are still homesick, even after many thousands of years. So every now and then they pop back to Earth to see if we as a species have overcome our narrow-minded prejudices and are ready to accept them despite their appearance. Alas, whenever they return everyone freaks out and calls them "aliens" or "Martians" (they hate being called that) and starts throwing rocks and spears at their ships, so they turn around and head back to their new home, figuring that they'll wait a few more hundred years and try again.

When will we learn to accept our semi-brethren for who they really are?

Pawnmonkey, eddiespin, -jeffB and 9 others like this.
  9. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

I like the "Bobs"

TIF likes this.
  10. David Atherton

David Atherton Flavian Fanatic

Critical thinking is dead. Fake news is king.

Jdiablo30, green18, Curtisimo and 8 others like this.
  11. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

I must meet your dealer. Then again just take me to their supplier!
    jk

ancientone likes this.
  12. Ancientnoob

Ancientnoob Money Changer

13. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

green18, Ancientnoob, mcwyler and 2 others like this.
  14. ancientone

ancientone Well-Known Member

Amen brother.

David Atherton likes this.
  15. Earle42

Earle42 Member

I will guarantee at least someone who works at a mint somewhere in the world has been an alien at sometime. I know I have been an alien many times. I lived near the Canadian border and crossed into Canada many, many times.

ancientone and kazuma78 like this.
  16. Alegandron

Alegandron "ΤΩΙ ΚΡΑΤΙΣΤΩΙ..." ΜΕΓΑΣ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΣ, June 323 BCE

Agreed. Always, always! Check facts...

David Atherton likes this.
  17. Roman Collector

Roman Collector Well-Known Member

There's this one of Theodosius I with Princess Leia and R2D2 on the reverse, with Admiral Akbar's ship hovering over the Princess' elbow:

Theodosius I.jpg

Collect89, Earle42, KIWITI and 11 others like this.
  18. Bob L.

Bob L. Well-Known Member

Can there still be any doubt that aliens occupied ancient lands and minted coins? I mean we have tangible proof, right? Take the race known as Elymaeans.

As illustrated on the first coin below (spotted for sale online) this particular race is easily identified since the backs of their heads were situated right behind their eyes, and the cranial protuberance above gave their heads a light bulb shape.

This race took great pride in their spaceships, which were depicted behind their leaders’ portraits. Remarkably some so-called experts have mistakenly referred to them as anchors...go figure. The ships, as seen in these examples, had side nacelles, and were typically depicted as they appeared after a saucer section separation. They are invariably shown approaching a distant moon, occasionally with other celestial bodies in the vicinity. It is believed that prior to settling on Earth, the Elymaeans had some major encounters with meteor showers while traveling the cosmos – and deep rooted memories of these encounters inspired them to depict these encounters – sometimes with meteors in tight patterns, but more often in disarray – on the reverses of coins.

phraa alien.jpg
    normal_Van__t_Haaff16_4_1-1_Orodes_III_tetradrachm.jpg

19. Theodosius

Theodosius Fine Style Seeker

You guys crack me up...

I just got tuna sandwich in my upper sinuses.

green18, Curtisimo, eddiespin and 4 others like this.
  20. Sallent

Sallent Live long and prosper

My Athenian owl tetadrachm proves aliens used ancient humans as farm cattle, according to this video. Sounds legit!

Attica Athena Owl Tet.jpg

21. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

sinusushi!!

Draft saved Draft deleted