WTS: Ancient-coin books, corrected link

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Valentinian, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Valentinian

Valentinian Well-Known Member

I have added some interesting and valuable ancient-coin books to my site:

http://augustusmath.hypermart.net/numislit.html

[This first time I posted this the link was missing one letter--sorry!] Check it out to see many more good books offered. Here are the most recent additions:

Roman Anniversary Issues, by Michael Grant. 1977. SOLD

Shipping is in the US only--$3.50 for one title unless otherwise mentioned.

Sicily III: Syracuse-Siceliotes (Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum: The Collection of the American Numismatic Society, Part 5, by Denyse Berend.
    Note: This includes Syracuse with some of the finest coins of all.
    Hardcover, folio (15 1/4" x 11 3/4"; you need a tall shelf), NEW, in shrink wrap.
    One copy on Amazon at $155 (ignore the second copy listed at $485). Here, $119 + $7 shipping (it is large and awkward to ship) media-mail in the US only. Reduced to $99 + $7 shipping and well worth it.

"Money and its uses in the Ancient Greek World" edited by Andrew Meadows and Kirsty Shipton. 9 articles totaling 165 pages plus 19 plates, cardcover, large 10 3/4" by 8 1/2", Oxford University Press, 2001. $79.95 in very good condition on Amazon. Here, nearly new but for a long crease in the lower right of the cover. $59 + $4 shipping media-mail in the US.

Vecchi 9 (12/97) MV. MQP. A sale catalog of a specialized collection of Augustus. SOLD

ERIC II, 2010. SOLD

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    GSDykes likes this.