ANACS grading offer

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jwitten, Sep 2, 2015.

1. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Just got this email.... seems like a pretty decent deal. I just got 14 gold graded from NGC, might have to send a bunch more in to ANACS, along with a few of the graded ones I disagree with.

ANACS Free Shipping Limited Offer
    You cannot beat an ANACS deal and our Free Shipping Limited Offer is one of our best yet! For just $119 you can submit 10 coins for grading and authentication plus get FREE return shipping on your order. Now go spend your money on coins, not expensive grading services!

Just use Promo Code “Limited Offer” on your submission form. Read the full details and limitations listed below. Orders must be postmarked by October 31, 2015.
    Click here for a printable submission form.

Here are the Details & Limitations:
    $11.90 per coin, 10 coin minimum and 30 coin maximum per submission. Economy Service – $500 maximum value per coin. U.S. minted coins only. Other services (Attribution, Conservation, Imaging, etc.) are optional and available for an additional fee. Submissions must be postmarked by October 31, 2015. This deal cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.

dwhiz and razorblaydesjr like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. razorblaydesjr

razorblaydesjr Active Member

I like it! Thanks for sharing with us.

4. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Might finally be the time to submit my 100-dollar coins that weren't worth it before.

5. Silver Boozer

Silver Boozer New Member

I have an honest question and not being a smart rear,but if you had 2 identical coins graded by anacs and pcgs, and PCGS or NGC were slightly higher in resale is it a good idea to have ANACs grade them because they cant command top prices? I have always thought it better to own PCGS or NGC over ANACs. Thanks, John

6. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I would rather have a nice coin in NGC or PCGS holder, yes. But anacs is a good way to take a gamble on a coin. If you think it has a shot at an error, rare variety, etc, and you want to see what a grader will say, it is a cheaper gamble. You can always cross later if you want to pcgs or ngc.

dwhiz likes this.
  7. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

I've been thinking of having graded the coin in my profile pic, may try ANACS since it's cheap.

8. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

If PCGS or NGC were slightly higher in resale....but cost a lot more to grade

9. dwhiz

10 coin minimum and 30 coin maximum per submission.
    Looks like you would have to send in a few submissions

hotwheelsearl likes this.
  10. dwhiz

By the way I'm going to take advantage of this offer

11. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

good luck.

Let us know how it goes.

12. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sounds like a good price but I consider ANACS the 3rd rated grader. I'd only send coins that I don't rate high enough for PCGS and NGC to ANACS. My best wishes.

13. dwhiz

OK I'll be shipping them out on Tuesday

14. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Wait - it's only for coins worth less than 500, right? Bummer. I couldn't submit my 1889 CC or my 1888 eagle :(

15. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

yes:

$500 maximum value per coin. U.S. minted coins only

hotwheelsearl likes this.
  16. wood_ster

wood_ster Active Member

This a Carr Overstike qualifies??

17. 05Wildcats

05Wildcats Well-Known Member

I have had ANACS grade a couple of 09S VDB cents. It has cost less to confirm these coins were genuine. If you are able to attend a show where they have a booth they will pay postage on sending the coins to be graded.

18. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

What is it usually to just send in 1 coin to them?

19. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Yes you can just declare them lower in value . Or right at par of 500. They will still grade them during this offer.

20. 05Wildcats

21. 05Wildcats

I did not explain that very well. I use ANACS mostly to confirm authenticity at a lower grading fee. They have several promotions thru the year. I follow the guidelines and do not send higher value coins when the limit is $500. I like ANACS and their service.

Draft saved Draft deleted