ANACS Fall Frenzy Special-FYI

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tommyc03, Sep 24, 2019.

1. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

[​IMG]

FREE RETURN SHIPPING FALL FRENZY

Return shipping & insurance fees plus processing fees (at some grading services) can really drive your grading costs up. Well not this fall and not at ANACS. FREE Return Shipping is here along with discounted grading fees and ANACS never charges processing fees. It's time to SAVE!
    I'm in on this one-free return shipping and only $10.00 per coin. Read the details.
    ANACS Insiders get early access to this delicious deal plus a FREE Slab box if you submit 15 coins or more. Wowzers!
    [​IMG]

10 Coins DELIVERED for Just $109

ANACS Insider Fall Frenzy is BACK!!

Here's how it works:

1. Welcome are U.S. Mint issued coins valued up to $500 each.
    2. 10 coin minimum ($109).
    3. Additional coins can be added at $10 each, but return shipping stays the same (FREE).
    4. Submit 15 or more and your coins will be returned in a FREE Slab Box.
    5. Variety services, conservation, imaging and other ANACS services available for listed fees.
    6. Use Promo Code “InsiderFF19”.
    7. This offer expires on November 30, 2019.
    8. This is an ANACS Economy service offer, turnaround times are estimated (4 – 6 weeks).
    9. All Economy service rules and restrictions apply.
    10. Free return shipping for within the USA.

Questions? Call ANACS Customer Service at 800-888-1861 or via email Customerservice@ANACS.com
    [​IMG]
    ANACS Submission Form

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

This advertisement should be in the marketplace.

4. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Yes, I did get the offer too.
    It's good to be an insider:rolleyes:

tommyc03 likes this.
  5. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Sorry, I did not know that. But if a mod would like to switch it over that would be great.

6. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Do you have to be a member to participate?

7. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

All "Insider" deals are for those that have an account with them, which is free. You just need to open an account with a user name (email) and a password. No membership fees.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  8. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

OK... Thanks

tommyc03 likes this.
  9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Almost sounds to good to be true.

Paddy54 likes this.
  10. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Well I was an insider too....the key word here is the word "WAS " after the crap they pulled on me last year. At the last show....
    I was even given 2 .....2 free coin coupons by an Anacs rep.
    I handed them back.....you get what you pay for....so when is a deal not a deal?
    When they over sell a service they can't perform!
    I "was" a loyal Anacs customer....never again even if their service free!

* you may recall that I sent in 2 1938 D variety buffalos paid for the variety and they refused to note on the slab the 38D/S I believe for 1 or more reason. One their grades were 67's so they didn't want to give them a higher values....or they need a lesson on 38 D buffalo nickel varieties!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  11. Paddy54

It is!

12. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

There is no "marketplace" forum, and @tommyc03 isn't selling anything, unless they secretly work for ANACS.

Paddy54 and tommyc03 like this.
  13. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

No affiliation, just an FYI. Mostly I post these for an alternative for the others pricing and membership fees plus for error/variety fans. I'm sorry if anyone had a problem with them. So far I've had none in the past ten years. The economy tier can be frustrating at 4-6 weeks turnaround but I'm retired and in no rush.

Paul M. likes this.
  14. Paddy54

Tommy" everyone should knows" you're just trying to pass on information, just as you would pass on any information about a coin.
    You know of my issues with Anacs as you did reply to my post last year.
    I will always speak my mind, and defend what need be defended.
    I will also voice any concerns when I feel the public needs to know the facts!
    You no matter how much money one spends in advertising doesn't matter , as word of mouth from those whom have had a negitive experence
    Will off set all monies spent on advertising .

tommyc03 likes this.
  15. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Always glad to see your posts and it's good to know about problems with customer service. No one needs that kind of hassle. Thanks for your other message, really appreciated.

Paddy54 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted