ANA settles with former executive

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Owle, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Owle

Owle Junior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Well, if you can't spill the beans, what is the point of cooking them?

Chris

green18 likes this.
  4. benveniste

benveniste Type Type

If money flowed in either direction as part of the settlement, I wonder how they are going to hide it?

5. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

When isn't there something like this going on with the ANA? It sounds just like our local rural politics. They need to grow up and do what they were commissioned to do.

6. carboni7e

carboni7e aka MonsterCoinz

I need a super broad, 3 sentence summary of what happened, so that I didn't read that memo for nothing.

7. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

Super brief summary: ANA fires one dude. Hires another dude. Dismisses him under mysterious circumstances and secrecy. Repeat indefinitely.

Sad, but it's a never-ending circle of non-disclosure scandal of their own making.

tommyc03 likes this.
  8. carboni7e

carboni7e aka MonsterCoinz

Where does the suing come in? You have the 'right' to be fired even if you did nothing wrong.

9. Owle

Owle Junior Member

10. Vegas Vic

Vegas Vic Undermedicated psychiatric patient

Anyone know any interesting details not in the open public view? I'd love to understand what really happened.

11. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Don't think you will get too many replies to that request. Last time that happened the ex-Executive Directors legal council started trying to track down those who did make comments.

12. Vegas Vic

Vegas Vic Undermedicated psychiatric patient

Good point. We do have a thread on that.

Draft saved Draft deleted