American Eagle Silver Coin Set Collection w/ Presentation Box

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by fretboard, Jul 21, 2020.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Anyways, anyone ever see one of these sets before? Do you know which company created them? Nothing identifiable on it at all, except #4520HS on the bottom left hand corner! The Ike Proof and the Kennedy Half Dollar are in US prime condition, that means there in really great condition!! :D The rest of the coins are junque silver! ;)Any idea on value, or how much I should ask for it?

coinseta.JPG coinsete.JPG coinsetf.JPG coinsetd.JPG coinsetb.JPG coinsetc.JPG coinsetg.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Looks like something from HSN. With their red cherrywood presentation boxes...

fretboard and Kentucky like this.
  4. J.T. Parker

J.T. Parker Well-Known Member

Yours for ONLY $99.95 +pph.
    I'll take 10!
    (NOT)
    J.T.

5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Looks like something put together by a marketing company. Frankly, anyone who is into collecting probably will be reluctant to buy.

fretboard likes this.
  6. bsshog40

bsshog40 Senior Member

Yep, there are probably thousands of these marketing packages running around with different coins and with different titles.

Santinidollar likes this.
  7. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

I am in @furryfrog02 camp.... All the earmarks of an HSN special. All coins are cool. But the coins would have to stand on their own. The presentation materials are just window dressing. Much like the coins of the old west holders and their ilk. And somehow I always manage to get one in my stocking at Christmas.

Santinidollar likes this.
  8. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

Could be a Mike Mezack creation!

9. fretboard

Sounds about right, HSN/Mike Mezack was likely the perp, now how much can I sell if for? :D I know specific coin collectors wouldn't want it but how about the weekend warrior? C'mon, be nice!! :D

10. Corn Man

Corn Man Well-Known Member

Only thing in there worth over melt is the barber

11. fretboard

Yep, I'll use it as a trade item at my coin club if the Covid-19 ever mellows out! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted