ALUMINUM PENNY 1974 vs. NON-COPPER PENNY 1972-Denver Mint

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by girldly, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Ed23

Ed23 Active Member

I'm sorry they allow an uncouth, arrogant person such as you to stay a member of CT. You are no gentleman, as you do not interact well with others who are trying to get you to stop bashing a lady who is not only new to the hobby but is genuinely trying to find out more about a coin she found. You are the last person that anyone should ask for assistance because you are so full of yourself that no one can tell you anything; you are an expert in all things, not! Grow up and learn some manners!!! You are a disgrace to coin talk.

girldly likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. planman2014

planman2014 Active Member

The OP is a troll. She has changed from "I have hope coin is rare" and arguing with me about how it is rare---to today posting new pictures (even though it is at PCGS) and NOW saying she is 99% sure it is fake.

TROLL.

I guess some of you are upset and you can call me arrogant all you want---I was right and the rest of you were wrong.

4. Wheatmaster101

Wheatmaster101 U.S. Cent Collector

Planman2014:

I have reported you and I hope there is a consequence for being rude and inconsiderate to people on this forum.

Here is a list of words you have used in the past month: Troll x7, Scumbag (too many times to count), idiot x2, and BS. That is just naming a few.

Stuff like this is disrespectful and needs to stop.

Finally, do you think you have knowledge greater than all of us combined. I mean come on- "I was right and all of you were wrong!" Something is definitely wrong is your attitude. Sir, please spare us and don't give us any more nastiness. Thank you!

Oh, and one more thing. The OP finally agreed with you saying that the coin is 99% nothing, and you now call her a troll. I am utterly confused.

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  5. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

Chill. Check out post #13...looks like those pictures were taken at the same time as the picture she posted today.

6. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

Is it really necessary to incessantly post your opinion over and over again? It's a bit humorous really because if someone was a troll or you think they are you simply ignore them right? Getting baited and responding over and over is exactly what a real troll would desire.

It's pretty easy to state an opinion on something and then move on. I don't know if it's just me but lately I see more and more of this type of bashing occurring here on CT; where people no longer respond in a helpful way and instead just attack others outright or do so in a thinly veiled manner.

girldly likes this.
  7. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

We (or I) should start a poll--

should Planman2014 be punished.

1) Banned outright
    2) Be banned as a troll
    3) Be suspended for 30 days.
    4) Be suspended until he grows up?
    5) Just completely ignored?

Hey perhaps I'll start a thread.

Kentucky, non_cents and girldly like this.
  8. planman2014

Report me to the CIA for all I care. Facts are not dependent on who is telling them.
    She is trolling scumbag spinning a tale of BS.

I did not call her things at first. I was polite and even PM'd her telling her cheap ways to test the coin. She exposed herself as she is.

Her coin is worthless and it is now VERY clear she either never sent the coin to PCGS or did and got the bad news days ago and is was just being a troll and throwing a hail mary pass that it was still rare.

I've seen it hundreds of times. I am sorry that others on here are incapable of seeing reality.

9. Treashunt

10. Treashunt

edit

Post was reported.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
  11. planman2014

No need for polls. Lets start an auction for this worthless penny the troll is selling. It is a weird color. Ohhh!! AHH.

Should we open the bidding at $450? Do I hear $500? I have a bid for $1.2 million!.
    Wow. This coin is SUPER RARE!!! This lady is an instant millionaire!!! WOW!!

12. Treashunt

troll.

13. planman2014

I will no longer post because this has gone on long enough. The OP is full of crap and if anybody can't see that by now than I pity you.

I am sure there will be some of you feeding her nonsense for the next 5 months while she 'Waits for PCGS" because PCGS will have to call forth Thanos to test this coin because PCGS because it is beyond their ability to know if a coin is off-metal or not.

Ha ha ha.

14. Treashunt

don't let him push you away, ignore him like the rest of us do

15. jay4202472000

jay4202472000 Well-Known Member

Not me. I've found a couple of these roll searching. I still have my wheat cent I turned gold in 9th grade 21 years ago. I tried early to help. Sometimes you have to make mistakes to learn and grow in this hobby.

I just love my momma too much to jump on a hard working mother over a coin.

That being said, I agree with everything you've said...minus the name calling. Still, I would love to be wrong. Heck, I wish it would be worth a billion dollars for ya girldly!

girldly and planman2014 like this.
  16. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Poll is gone. Frankly it was about as bad as planman2014's continuous attacks.

jay4202472000 likes this.
  17. planman2014

Yes. KEEP UP THE HOPE!! OP why do you need to 'check back in a few weeks". I thought the coin was at PCGS and under their highest Fee Scale it takes 2-5 business days which you said you did. For $450 she said is paid she should be pretty upset for the delay. It has already been what ---9 days since you sent it to PCGS. Take away 2-3 days to ship it and PCGS is already behind.

I am curious why OP needs a few 'weeks' to update all her supporters for a coin that should be graded any day now (In reality PCGS should of been done already but I am being nice).

Oh THAT'S RIGHT. She is a troll and needs to save face and bow out graceful because she was exposed. Maybe she is one of those really dumb trolls and will wait a month or two and come back and start all over asking about the coin and people will be on here pretending we didn't already play this game before.

18. planman2014

@jay4202472000
    Yes I should not say all. I might of been a tad 'rough' but I did not start that way. I had already spoken to OP before in PM and after I posted on here explaining that she should severely cut back her hopes she immediately started whining and crying about how I was bullying her and that is what set this entire thing off.

As this has progressed she has exposed herself for a troll. Her story makes no sense and is filled with inaccuracies. This coin is not at PCGS being looked at it. Total nonsense.

19. Ed23

Ed23 Active Member

I suppose you love to stomp on little kid's toys, pop their balloons and call them all kinds of harsh names to see if you can make them cry. You love hurting people as much as you love stomping on their dreams. You are a bully and you have a form of mental illness expressed in your narcissistic streak which you can't control. You can't help but respond to everyone and every thing you see and hear. You can't control yourself. Why? because a mental illness controls your mind and you can't turn it off. Get help, and get help soon or you might find someone who won't ask you a second time to shut up before he puts you down for the rabid mouth that possesses you like a demon.

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  20. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Empty promises, it seems. Regardless of who is right or who is wrong here, stop insulting other members.

21. planman2014

OP is a troll. This is not some personal attack because I do not like OP or disagree with some opinion OP has. I am attacking the nonsense OP is spouting.

If somebody came on here and said "I have a tub full of 1849 $20 pieces from my great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa" and then latter said he found the coins in a ditch in Grand Canyon and somebody came on and said "Obvious troll. The story makes no sense and is inconsistent" we would not come on here and say "Oh be nice. The new member is just learning. He/She is just new to coins. Now OP tell us more about these 1849 double eagles..."

That is exaggerated but comparable to what is going on here. Nobody, even myself, made some hasty judgement. We spoke, listen, asked questions and THEN reached the obvious conclusion---OP is a troll.

Draft saved Draft deleted