Already Enough!

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Spaniard, Dec 28, 2021.

1. JohnnyC

JohnnyC Active Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JohnnyC

JohnnyC Active Member

Oh dear I've made a real mess of this.
    I have to say that I come from other forums and I have never really got the hang of this one.
    For example, in my two previous posts my reply somehow became a quote so why couldn't I delete them and start again?
    And what does "watched" mean? Watched by who and why? The sheriff I presume?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  4. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

You've read all of my posts in the U.S. Coin section? I'm impressed.

I browse through the ancient section to try and learn. So far I don't know enough about ancients to post anything in the ancient section. But I see a whiny post about a pinned post that hurt someone's feelings, and I have to laugh and make snarky comments. Oh please forgive me!

5. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Nathan B. likes this.
  6. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I read the rules and I still messed up. The Monitor has a tough job. I don't envy the job.

Nathan B. likes this.
  7. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Grow a pair first

CoinCorgi likes this.
  8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

AIUI, When this forum started by Peter and Doug, it was decided to have an alternative site for the subjects viewed as not being suited for this "Family rated" site. So they also started http://www.partisanlines.com to host forums for POLITICS, RELIGION, WORLD EVENTS. It is still up and running for all to join and be ready to defend oneself at all turns. Maybe a group who wishes to do or say what they feel is really important no matter any rules can find a home. POLITICS is going to be "fun" coming soon this year, IMO, Jim ( Sure I am a member).

9. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Hopefully this will draw some of the folks who want to talk religion and politics.

10. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It was tried during Covid, elections, 1/6, etc., but most think " it couldn't be me he is referring to, its the other guy" :)

Roman Collector, ominus1 and DonnaML like this.
  11. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Oh god no. One Kurt was enough for me

Draft saved Draft deleted