Advice Appreciated!!

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by COIN STASHER, Apr 1, 2005.

1. dblue

dblue New Member

I am very new to this . Is it worth my time to buy a bag of junk coins and go though them ?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

For what purpose?

4. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Best thing to do is start your own thread. Use the coin chat section.

5. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yep this thread has already been hijacked! :D

Cheech9712 likes this.
  6. Santinidollar

You need to get off and stay off the site. Troll.

expat likes this.
  7. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

I reported it 1 min before you posted. Minds thinking alike etc, LOL

Santinidollar likes this.
  8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I just reported 3 more on different threads.

9. Coin roll nickler

Coin roll nickler New Member

Can I ask an unrelated question ?

10. Coin roll nickler

Coin roll nickler New Member

Can someone please point out any advantageous information about what I have heard loosely referred to as "splash" damage?

11. Santinidollar

Start your own thread and I’m sure you’ll get answers.

12. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Oh boy! Another one bites the dust!! :bigtears:

13. Nickidawn

Nickidawn New Member

Sorry, I guess I just did that too. I didn’t realize it was not the thing to do. I tried to figure out how to delete it so that I could put it in the chat section but for some reason I couldn’t figure out how to post my own thread. Maybe brand new members on allowed?

masterswimmer and fretboard like this.
  14. Nickidawn

Nickidawn New Member

Also I posted pics but apparently you can’t just copy and paste them. I’m very sorry for not following the rules. I actually did spend a good bit of time surfing around the site and trying to familiarize myself and see if I could find answers on my own before I posted but apparently it didn’t do me any good, again apologies.

masterswimmer and fretboard like this.
  15. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Hi @Nickidawn welcome to CT. It takes a little while for your account to be active. In the meantime reply to at least 10 posts to keep your screen name coming up on record. When you are able go to Coin Chat or Error coins page and click on Create new thread. Enter your title and then your text. Then, making sure your images are cropped and saved in a file on your PC, click on Upload a file, navigate to your image(s), and upload. You will then see thumbnail images and you should click on Full Size for all. This allows members to enlarge them if needed and to give you their best opinions, finally click Create Post. Good luck

fretboard likes this.
  16. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Hey, welcome to CT. Yeah this is an old tired thread and you should probably have posted in the Errors forum. I reported your post and asked for it to be moved, lets see what happens. Your 1976 D penny with a silvery color sounds interesting, but has little chance of being anything "real". Wait and see if you get some answers. I copy 'n paste photos, and sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. Best way is to save and then use the "Upload a File" command at the bottom (full-size please)

17. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

No worries, you'll get it glad you're here! thumbupp.gif

Draft saved Draft deleted