For some reason I just have two photos of the reverse, I'll change it this evening when I get back to my dorm. Also, I have another coin (I will update later with pictures) which was heavily encrusted with just packed dirt. It was a bit difficult to begin, but once I got a foothold I could chip away. Many coins that I thought were slugs were just packed with dirt! This was a joyful revelation, and I got to work digging out the coins from their crusty prisons. I found one of two victories holding wreaths, and I looked for it on Tesorillo.com, my main attribution source, and didn't find anything. I have one with a wonderful green patina, but little design left on it. Maybe enough for an expert to attribute, which I am not. I have a couple more that I've been chipping away at, one seems to have a horse, one seems to be another two victories, one with two soldiers holding standards, and so on. Pretty common stuff, but it's good to finally get results. I have been using MS-70 to encourage some of the harder stuff to fall off the coin, but other than that I've just been using a pick and determination. I've learned a lot about the types of dirt that I will encounter and when to stop. I've not yet gotten around to cleaning legends, which is quite tedious, but I'm much more confident in my abilities. I do have some slugs, unfortunately, and one coin that looks like the aftermath of a bombing run. Anyway, the fun has begun and the results are already better than I could have hoped.