Added a not so easy date to the PL set 1902o

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mrweaseluv, May 27, 2024.

1. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

Yeah no guess the grade this time... seems we have a lull in intrest in them recently.. so...
    I've been watching this one for quite a while but wouldn't pay the price (30% over list) well after months of it coming up in my searches he dropped his price to list... so I added it to my watch list and now a few days later he made me an offer of 10% under list... I was sposed to wait until my "deposit" later in this week to reset the budget but the woman said go for it :D (love my woman)
    02fo.jpg 02fr.jpg 02oo.jpg 02or.jpg

Last edited: May 27, 2024
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Gotta love da woman. :)

mrweaseluv likes this.
  4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

They make our lives both heaven and hell.............mostly heaven though. :)

mrweaseluv likes this.
  5. Spark1951

Spark1951 Accomplishment, not Activity

That is a really nice coin…has the cameo hallmarks on both sides…easy to see the reflective features…gotta love a proof-like that lives up to its’ name and label.
    …imo…Spark

dwhiz likes this.
  6. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

The pictures make it look like a nice strong mirror. Congrats!

On a scale of 1885 being really easy to find to 1921 being super hard, where does this one rank?

7. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

not quite as hard to come by as the 21, but not far off the 03 and it's 4 digit price tags :D i managed to find a 63 which is right before the major price jump :D

Draft saved Draft deleted