Accident

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by koen, Apr 25, 2012.

1. koen

koen New Member

Dear people of this forum.My name is Herman, i am the brother of Koen.
    I regret to inform you that my brother had a caraccident on the 19th, he did not survive.
    I know he is a member of many forums, but this one is the only one i know about.
    He was always talking about the people of the forums and how nice they where for him, some people he even considered as real friends.
    This is why i tought it would be good to inform you all about this.
    His collections will be kept and given to his kids on a later time.
    I am going to try and find out what other forums he was a member of, but if one of you know about them, would you please pass the message
    Thank youHerman Molemans

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Gedon_Althor

Gedon_Althor Member

My condolences for your loss. Thank you for conscientious consideration in writing to the forum during your time of grief; I know it must have not been easy. God's blessings to you and your family and I will keep you in my prayers. ~ Justin

4. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

Dear Mr. Molemans, I am sure I speak for everyone to say we are in shock. Koen was a newer participant to this forum, but a valued member. Many of us as well considered him a friend.

Please know you and your family are in my prayers in your time of shock and trajedy. My condolences on your loss sir.

Chris

5. CRHnut

CRHnut New Member

Mr. Molemans, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. My prayers are with you and for your brother that he may rest in Peace and you may heal from the pain. :'(

Kind Regards,
    John

6. fireguy83

fireguy83 Member

I am sorry for yall lost R.I.P Keon

7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

My condolences and thoughts go with the family. Life is so fleeting and fragile.

jim

8. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

My condolences. Thank you for letting us know.

9. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Dear Mr. Molemans,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Please offer my condolences to his wife and family. Koen was a nice man and I will miss his presence here.

I will pray for peace and comfort for all of you in Koen's family.

Sincerely,
    Linda Ray

10. Tyler G.

Tyler G. Active Member

This is a big shock. I still can't believe it. I was going to send him some coins through the mail a while ago, but I couldn't afford the shipping.Now I really regret myself for not finding the money somehow and sending them. Koen was a really nice guy. I remember I used to send him messages about Belguim and French coins and he would gladly translate them for me. I also remember just sending him a birthday pm on his birthday. It was just a while ago that I looked at his coin website to see what new coins he had got. http://coins.molemans-boeckx.be/ He was a swell guy. My condolences go out to you and his family and his kids. Ya'll are in my pray list and may God be with you

11. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

I am saddened to hear of your and our loss. My condolences go out to you and your family.

12. I am so sorry to hear this. I have seen a many of his posts and he was a very passionate person. I am sorry for your families loss.

13. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

14. koen

koen New Member

Thank you all for the kind words
    At the moment i am going trough his emails to find out who needs to be informed.
    I will come back at a later time to read here, but now as you can understand i have some other things on my mind.
    Thank you all

Regards
    Herman

15. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

That is so awful! I am so sorry for that. I really liked Koen. He was very personable.

I am sorry for your loss, as well as for his wife and son. Please accept my condolences.

Kasia

16. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

I am very sorry to hear this terrible news. My heart goes out to your family.

17. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

wow. Wow. wow...

I don't know what to say.

I always enjoyed reading what he had to say, and he was always so cheerful. I specifically remember some fun remarks we shared on a joking thread. Just recently I replied to a post of his. I guess it was too recently. I truly enjoyed his presence, and after carefully picking my words, I am still in shock. It is especially shocking, as I was restless tonight, and decided to come to this website. Your brother will be greatly missed, and well remembered. My condolences to you and your family, I am sorry for your loss.

18. Porsche2007

Porsche2007 Senior Member

Thanks for informing us. Cordial salutations for everyone in the family.

19. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

I believe now would be a time to give a "like", just in remembrance of him, as I have given none. I always thought to conserve my "likes" for a significant event, but I never expected it to be one like this.

20. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

I have been wondering about Koen, so thank you for informing us. Although he hadn't been around here long, I considered him a friend. I'm very saddened to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
    I'm kind of in shock right now.

21. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I'm deeply saddened to read of Koen's passing. He was a friendly contributer to these boards. I remember his jocular side, this evening, and the way he brought a smile to my face many times. I shall miss him. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family......

Draft saved Draft deleted