AAFES Pogs

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by CertifiablyNshane, Sep 16, 2018.

1. CertifiablyNshane

CertifiablyNshane New Member

Is anyone out there interested in trading or selling any AAFES, NAAFI, Green Village, Duck and Cover, or any other military change certificates (I am aware that Duck and Cover is not necessarily military, I'm merely generalizing) of that nature? I'd greatly appreciate a shout. I'm trying to complete at least one set. I have real coins, pogs and all sorts of other things I'm willing to trade. I'm also willing to buy bulk or individual pogs at reasonable prices. I'm needing sets from after 2009 and prior to 2006, although there are a few individuals in between that I'm also needing, so don't be shy. Thanks all, for the consideration and time.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

No offense intended but you should ask a moderator to move this to the B/S/T thread. @desertgem ? Welcome to Coin Talk.

4. CertifiablyNshane

CertifiablyNshane New Member

None taken. I'm not sure what that is, but will do thanks for the advice... Now to find a moderator, lol.

5. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

No offense intended but you should ask a moderator to move this to the B/S/T thread. @desertgem ? Welcome to Coin Talk.
    It's the buy/sell/trade thread/forum. I tagged a mod to help get you to the right spot.

Draft saved Draft deleted