A Pair of Father & Son Campgates (that i couldnt resist)

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by NicholasMaximus, May 23, 2020.

1. NicholasMaximus

NicholasMaximus Well-Known Member

@hotwheelsearl

Thank you! And I have noticed that pattern too, maybe its because Jr had less brains as well?

You have actually inspired me more than you know. After reading your review of the Deluxe set from Noble coins, I decided to order 32 uncleaned coins for 1.50 each. I figured that tough to clean coins would give me plenty of practice.

I would also be happy to wind up getting only 10 good coins out of them, considering the price per coin is so low. Since I have such a small collection, I also dont have to worry much about only getting the more common coins.

hotwheelsearl likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Please let us know how you do with your uncleaned! I will post my review today or tomorrow.
    Long story short - the good ones are GOOD and the bad ones are BAD. You either get a nice well struck coin or a junke.

However, with so little cost per coin you can certainly afford to experiment with all sorts of methods!

NicholasMaximus likes this.
  4. NicholasMaximus

NicholasMaximus Well-Known Member

@hotwheelsearl

I look forward to reading your review. I will make sure to post a thread on how I do with my unclean coins at some point down the road.

hotwheelsearl likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted