A new discovery of mine 1970 cent reverse doubled die

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by just coins, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

Why did you change your username? It was because the higher powers threw jazzcoins off this forum.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. just coins

just coins New Member

Your kidding me right I hope, I had to use a new name in order to come back. I know what you are trying to do Rockdude you are trying to trick me you want me to say something out of the ordinary, but i'm just to smart for that.

I respect my creator and love him something that you will never know about no I didn't get thrown off by the higher powers I had to leave and rejuvenate and stay away from individuals like =============== someone for awhile.:goofer: Why is my avatar bigger then evreybody's makes you wonder don't it.

Jazzcoins Joe

4. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

What months haven't I been here. This comment made me curious and I just ckecked my posts for the last year. Other than the week I was away on vacation the largest gap between postings in the last year is two days. I'm not the one that went away and tried to sneak back under another screen name.

I have read most of your threads and had no problem until you started in on insulting the experts who had the gall to disagree with your "opinion". even then I said nothing until another asked if you knew who you were arguing with. I just answered his question with some proof.

You see it as me fighting you, I see it as expressing my opinion, Theres no rules in this forum that states I can't disagree with anyone (sound familiar?)

5. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I guess I should have spelled it out to you, I thought you would understand what I meant by 'higher powers' which was to mean the 'Administers' of this forum but that would be to much to ask.

6. ziggy9

"Why is my avatar bigger then evreybody's makes you wonder don't it."

To quote a certain movie "do you think he might be compensating for somthin'"

7. just coins

just coins New Member

Hey your learning about what an opinion is so why don't you keep quiet now since you know the definition of disagree and opinion. I think your not comprehending anything. don't you realize you used butt heads which started this ridiculouis conversation we are having wow do you understand that concept or you are just plan well you know.

I have so much patience to deal with your elarboration problems and persistence and nerve, to continue to talk about this subject in my thread Ego it must be . Now back to you not being here well my threads don't show that and why are you so concerned about me going against the experts they are probably personnel friends of yours that;s why you are speaking a bunch of nonsense .

Jazzcoins Joe

8. ziggy9

I used the term butt heads not butthead. I said what I said not because I thought you are one but because I thought that was what you were doing, and thats what you have been doing with everyone else since.

Just because I don't bother to respond to every one of your threads doesn't mean I haven't been here. What a massive ego you must have to think yourself that important that If I don't respond to you I must not be around.

You know what they say, Big ego, little....

9. just coins

just coins New Member

The only higher powers I know of is my creator, and no one else. I do respect the forum rules, but it's very hard to with certain individuals like guess.

Jazzcoins joe

10. just coins

just coins New Member

You open up a new direction by doing what you did a disrespectful act by showing all of us how many times do i have to explain this to you. Would you like me to go and misdirect your thread was that called for I expect an apology from you, but that won't happen your ego is to big.What a waste of my time this has been i would have been gone from this thread if i didn't have to defend myself from pure nonsense.:hammer:
    JC
    It' so funny that you and Rockdude are the only ones that are prolonging this thread I guess you guys live in California maybe close to one another he he he .
    JC

11. ziggy9

you missed me by about 3000 miles, which you should have known if you looked the profile under my avatar, and my wife takes offense at your insinuation in the last sentance.

"It' so funny that you and Rockdude are the only ones that are prolonging this thread I guess you guys live in California maybe close to one another he he he.
    JC "

Richard

12. ziggy9

To everyone else

I had decided last night to let this die but then I woke up this morning to discover he had edited his last post to insinuate that I am gay. I think thats a little more than a "spelling error"

Richard

13. just coins

just coins New Member

Vanish away

What you have a serious complex then ,were is the proof of that did I make a statement You better go back to one of your post what you said about me Big ego little you know what . Wow are you an impossible one ,please vanish away for good/:vanish:You need some serious sleep . I said about you and Rockdude you took it the wrong way ,you guys are on top of me so you must be close friends, because you are the only two that are persistent and bored with yourselfs.Now you have your wife involved in this that's even real funny and tops the iceing on a cake.
    To the whole universe to see.
    JC

Attached Files:

14. The_Cave_Troll

The_Cave_Troll The Coin Troll

ENOUGH!!

This is a coins forum, not a place for childish bickering and games. This thread too is closed.

Just Coins - stop trolling the forum!

Everyone else - if you don't like what he is saying either ignore him or click the red triangular "report this post" button on the offending post(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.