A new discovery of mine 1970 cent reverse doubled die

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by just coins, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

He's definitely got issues, there's meds to take care of them, of course that's just my opinion.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. just coins

just coins New Member

Experts have been proven wrong numerious times so what you are saying to me does not hold water. Just because three experts that are saying that this is a authentic clash die ,again does not mean anything to me.

I could go against all the experts in this forum and state my own opinion. There have been several threads that your so called experts have been wrong i won't mention his name. The funny thing when the experts say what it is ever body on here will follow along with them and don;t make there own conclusion they are afraid too, believe i have, seen it many times on here were the experts were wrong .

Well not me i will always stick to my opinion and that's it ,wow this thread was mine and now it became yours what disrespect from Ziggy.
    And your opnion don't hold water either to me
    Jazzcoins Joe

4. just coins

just coins New Member

The one that is probably on meds is you with elborating all the time and posting edit edit , or you are just bored with your every day exsistence yea that's it. :crying:
    jazzcoins Joe

Attached Files:

5. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

So let me get this straight, your opinion whether right or wrong your going to stick to it.

6. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

You state that the experts have been proven wrong down through the ages. The key there is "proven". You have offered no opposing proof to anything, just your opinion which you want us to accept like the world is flat. I did not offer opinion on the nickel blindly. I repeatedly offered explaination as to how it happened, clearly enough that Speedy changed his thoughts on the matter. you would not so I actually conducted a '"hammer job" on nickels to show you that what you were claiming was immpossible. At that point you just changed your theory with no evidence to back it up.

Why don't you try to offer proof of any of your statements rather than say "i don't need proof, my opinion is good enough"

Richard

7. just coins

just coins New Member

Nobody gave me proof that this was done at the mint ,were you there were your so called experts there? We are only going on what they are saying the attributers/ I told you i wasn't there when the conterfieters made this coin with there sophisicated eqiupment and intellegent knowledge ,but there is more logic in my opinion then yours and the rest of the bunch if you could only realize how much force and pressure had to go into the making of this coin at the mint that's why my conclusion will always be outside the mint, and there's no other known specimens in any other denominations in exsistence to that extreme.

So what you are saying about proof is only word of mouth too, if you want to get that technical about this Ziggy persistent one. and your follower Rockdude as you see ,you are the only ones that are prolonging this thread more then anybody.
    So be it
    What you conducted was not proof of anything when it comes to outside sources that have the know how to achieve the goal in making these fakes, your experiment was childs play, not enough concret evidence to proof anything.Yours was a garage job were talking about expert counterfieters here Ziggy.
    Jazzcoins Joe
    My edurance level will surpass yours if you want this to go on.
    jazzcoins Joe
    Nobody is asking you to except anything your the one that just can't understand ones opinion that's all Ziggy.
    You are in totally fault in messing my thread up so. look in the mirror and say to your self i'm wrong by doing this
    I'm not going to stand for this anymore I will go further in my actions the more you keep destroying my thread report.

Jazzcoins Joe

Attached Files:

8. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

So how much pressure does it take to make this coin?

9. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Guys, just ignore it...like the rest of us do. Arguing with him only serves to continue this nonsense. I am only speaking up because it is annoying...but I have no interest in being a part of a discussion with someone who hears only what they want to. So, I won't respond to this thread again and I suggest the rest of you do the same.

10. just coins

just coins New Member

Wow to comprehend something is hard I will stick to it like Crazy glue sticks to-----------------
    JC

11. just coins

just coins New Member

Nonsense to you ,but you are totally right do you realze this was my thread and Ziggy took it out of context maybe you should see who is the one that caused the nonsense before you make a comment like that Please.
    JC

12. just coins

just coins New Member

I know for sure the machinery at the mint doesn't have enough pressure and you ask me a question like that did i make the counterfiet coin.
    Well maybe I will do some experiments and let you know OK so could you be patient well I don;t think so (did you get any results yet) not with that statment in my face, annoying :rolling:.
    JC

13. ziggy9

My "garage experiment" proved your theory wrong. that is when you thought up this "counterfieter " concept. Because you cannot find a stronger clash out there only shows that this is the strongest one found to date and nothing more. Someone has to be the strongest and this one is it. The presses at the mint are capable of 250 tons of pressure, more than enough to cause this.

Richard

14. just coins

just coins New Member

That's your conclusion not mine ,well go to the mint and ask them to experiment with what you are saying I bet you will come out with a sad face , where's your proof let me know the outcome oK Prove yourself .Get some sleep Ziggy and wake up fresh .
    Your childish experiment didn't prove anything to any degree in comparison to the counterfiets no how and machinery . I always said it was a counterfiet machinery job so your wrong Ziggy
    Jazzcoins Joe
    Next statement Ziggy.\
    Stongest die clash not logical in any means to that exstreme as I said many times
    Endurance level is much higher now.

15. ziggy9

Coin Collector

My Mood: See the impression in red from the strong force of the hammer really strong force a clear indication a hammer job

I think Speddys theory is right post mint damage. I don't think it makes sense for two dies to smack down to give that kind of an impression ,had to be mighty strong.
    highly unlikely

oh just my opinion had to mention that
    Jazzcoins Joe
    Attached Images

this was post 34 in the first thread
    How quickly they forget.

16. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I've got a brother like him except my brother doesn't have his head buried so far up his, that at least you can reason with him. Unbelievable.

17. just coins

just coins New Member

Well you just didn;t understand what i was talking about I ment the couterfieters machinery the hammer on there equipment that caused that a mal function on there part ,and that was the dead giveaway that it was done outside the mint the impression a fake that would not be there if it was done at the mint good try Ziggy.:hammer:

Jazzcoins Joe

18. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

Problem is, is that when you disagree with "everyone" so much and then continually edit what you said the first time around, you can't remember what you said to begin with.

19. just coins

just coins New Member

I edit to correct my spelling and think of other statements I have to say because i have to post fast in order to keep up the pace with your nonsense friends.
    Do you understand that statement.

I do recall ,you sending me an message way back saying that i am one of the few that you could trust my opinion , maybe you forgot that Digenes, now i will let that be known and you know you said that

JC

20. ziggy9

I understood exactly what you were talking about, you are just trying to practice a little revisionist history. That is usually reserved for the party that WON the arguement.

If you edit for spelling then how come a certain photo dissapeared? Did you SPELL the picture wrong?

Please do us all a favor and go back to ZECTAS!

21. just coins

just coins New Member

No please do me a favor and go back to you other forums since you got here you have been causing a problem There's been months that you weren't here and it was peaceful go through all my threads you will see the majority of threads theres
    no problem with anyone you are the culprit ,and I don't know what else to say you distroyed my thread which is very rude of you that shows everbody on here what you are all about.

There are no rules in this forum that state i can't disagree with anybody that's an opinion. The ones that keep prolonging the thread and keep fighting me , because of my opinion ,are still in doubt in there conclusion otherwise they wouldn't keep being persistent for me to change my way of thinking .
    With that said this should be the conclusion of my thread that was messed up by The Ziggy:hammer::hammer::hammer: Thanks
    Jazzcoins Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.