A new discovery of mine 1970 cent reverse doubled die

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by just coins, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just coins

just coins New Member

No comment
    Joe

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

is that a self portrait?

4. just coins

just coins New Member

No actually It;s you I just posted in the wrong area:eek:
    Jazzcoins

5. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

Well as usual he edited his post, so what he said doesn't matter I guess.

6. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

All this back & fourth B&S is not good for anyone!
    * let JC get the coin checked out.

7. just coins

just coins New Member

. The followers will follower ,and the leaders will be leaders. Well in your mind it doesn't matter , and the other followers too. What doe's that matter to me nothing what you say or do.A little poetry from me to you:hail::hail::hail: /:eek:dd:Kiss
    Jazzcoins Joe

8. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

Well quit being a follower, take the lead here and do what's right.

9. just coins

just coins New Member

What's right to me is what;s wrong to you WHATEVER i say or do

I have taken the lead already in my opinion ,and there's nothing that could change your mind ,but who knows maybe in due time, you will fine that this is not all in my mind it's just that the rest may be blind and are really not kind in there mind ,but i think you will find one day you will learn to be kind maybe you should drink a glass of wine and maybe it will put some sense in your mind.KissKiss

More poetry By Jazzcoins Joe.
    I don't indend to be a leader or a follower i have my own thinking capacity level/

Attached Files:

10. ziggy9

My last post doesn't make as much sense without the picture of the crybaby you posted refering to another poster.

Richard

11. just coins

just coins New Member

Thanks for admitting you have no pennys, and I will continue to say to you about redirecting my thread i will let that be known soon. What you need Ziggy is what the pic states below and then come back to the forum and then you may change your thinking.:goofer:
    JAZZCOINS

Attached Files:

12. ziggy9

"Hi Ziggy
    Hope all is well I'm Jazzcoins Joe now Just coins i just want to say hello to you and i;m glad i;m back as a human being again. I apologize for the alien think they transformed me back.

Justcoins Formerly Jazzcoins Joe"

I guess the transformation didn't take!

You can threaten to "report me" all you want. All I have done here is the public service of letting people who mught have taken your statements at fact know that you sometimes have a problem with the facts.

Richard

13. just coins

just coins New Member

No you went a little further then that you didn't analize the situation Ziggy. Your whole attempt was to belittle me from the start when you made the comment he likes to butt heads that was the beginning of your wise attempt. I will let that be known your indentions were to start the thread and to make me look bad which you really havn;t suceeded in doing.

Whoever analizes the Thread intellegent people that is will see the true colors in this thread it really doesn't take a genius to figure that out. We have encounted a problem with one another in the past, but you just didn't want to let it go you are persistent in your ways ,and if you are attemting to try and get me banned good luck, because your are the culprit in this issue the thread will verify that .
    What are you talking about transformation do you know.
    Jazzcoins Joe

facts don't matter when it comes to somebodys opinion

14. ziggy9

"facts don't matter"

That really says it all right there...

Richard

15. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

What Ziggy said did not belittle you in any way. He stated an absolute truth. You do in fact like to butt heads as is evident through out many of the posts here on the forum. And no matter what the facts may point out, you refuse to accept them because they do not conform to what fits into your nice little world. You see Jazzcoins/just_coins, you can't always be right, although you may think you are, and if when the facts show you are wrong you would admit it, you may actually start getting the respect you so greatly want.
    My grandpa always said that to teach a mule anything you must first get it's attention by hitting it square between the eyes with a 2x4. Only problem here is I am afraid the only effect would be a broken 2x4.:hatch:

Dave

16. just coins

just coins New Member

Boy are you wrong with that comment
    Do you realize that facts have been proven wrong from the beginning of man's exsistence again you comment is out of line and it sure isn't a straight line. :whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes:

Jazzcoins Joe

17. just coins

just coins New Member

I 'm not looking for respect I only speak the truth.My world is truthful and an intellegent one. I don't think you also realize that facts have been proven wrong many times since man's exsistence so the comments that were made the facts don't play an important role in this particular issue does not mean a thing.
    Yea of course you choose violence to hit the mule to agree thats the only way he would agree. Cruelty to other species/ shows me how insensitive you are and your Grandpa.
    Jazzcoins Joe

You are confussed with butting heads and somebodys opinion again it just don't compute.

18. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

One thing is a fact and is not wrong and that is you edit just about every post on this forum. What's your problem? Can't get your story right?

19. just coins

just coins New Member

I only edit to bug you since you always make a comment about it Now you Know the real facts Rockdude.:crying::crying: You have bugged me about this in the past childish remark indeed.:whistle::whistle::whistle:
    JAZZCOINS JOE

I will repeat myself again facts are proven wrong ever day of your exsistence even in Science .and to attribute something and to know about error coins it is a science ,to determine what is real and fake is a huge Science.To understand this equation needs alot of thinking capacity 314 (534654) 000 (645) +867 *

20. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

You are absolutly correct Jazzcoins/just_coins, we will not let facts get in the way as they have no meaning what so ever. You have yet to show the proof of the coin mentioned at the beging of this thread, which in fact has gotten way off topic is a doubled die, so because you say it is than it by god must be. We will also not let the facts get in the way that because 3 experts in the field of varieties (oh and lets not forget a TPG service mainly PCGS) stated a nickel in question on another thread was a clashed die of which you stated it was first a hammer job and then a couterfit done by expert counterfiters. So of course not, we will not let any facts get in the way of your opinion.
    It is a very common ploy to just ingnore any fact/s that do not support ones arguement/opinion to boost ones ego, or to try and make one seem more knowledgeble then one really is on a subject.
    Jazz, you may in fact be very knowledgeble on some of the subjects (and in this on some areas I know you do have alot of knowledge) discussed here on the forum, but when those who are new look through the posts and see someone who constantly contridicts the experts and just throws out the facts no matter how strong those facts are to support their own opinion, they soon learn not to listen to that person.
    And personally I would hate to see it come to that. I would hate to see it come to point where the knowledge you do have is wasted because you refuse to listen to the actual facts on subjects where you have been shown to be wrong.
    Of course I know you will not admit you have been wrong on any of the areas I have just decussed, because then you have to admit that the facts that you just threw out were correct.

Dave

21. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

Rockdude
    If you notice alot of his edits happen after or very close to when someone is responding to him. Although that is not always the case. That way he tries to make himself look better as the response someone posts does not match up with what he orignally said. Oh by the way Jazz that is just my opinion.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.