...A COUPLE OF DISPLAY CASES FOR ME COINS....

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by ominus1, Sep 19, 2021.

1. FrizzyAntoine

FrizzyAntoine Well-Known Member

As @zadie mentioned we placed an order for custom cases to Abafil, we were able to customise the outer case colour and inner velvet so long as the order was for 10 or more cases of the same model and format, and the custom imprint was roughly 15 euros extra per case (the design was custom made by a friend of ours, who also happens to be the magician behind the Classical Numismatics YouTube channel, using one of our coins as the template).

Here are a couple more pictures of what the finished product looks like, I think it's safe to say we were all very pleased with the outcome!

IMG_1089 (1).jpg IMG_1088 (1).jpg

A few other members who missed out on the first order are currently in the process of preparing another one, with a Lysimachos tetradrachm obverse as the prototype for the design. I'm coordinating the order again, so if you feel you might be interested please feel free to message me.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ominus1

ominus1 Well-Known Member

...i bought another display case...at this rate, i'm figurin' 'bout 20 or 30 more for what coins ive got at the moment...or, i was checking this one out for maybe 'all in one' type :D IMG_0694.JPG giant display case.jpg

Johndakerftw and lordmarcovan like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted