A contest like no other!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by rickmp, Feb 19, 2012.

1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

:hail:I'm giving away a 1990 S Silver Eagle. NGC PF67. Cert # 2572484-005.:hail:

See it here: http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=2572484-005

This is why it is like no other contest ever held here on Coin Talk:

You can't win it yourself, but others can help you win it.

Send me a PM with the screen name of someone that you think deserves to own this Eagle. Just a name, there is no need to tell me why he/she deserves it.

You cannot send your own name, only the name of another.

Each screen name can submit only one other screen name. If you submit more than one name, all of your submissions will be disregarded.

The most submitted screen name will be the winner. In the case of a tie, those names will be put in a hat and the winner will be drawn from that hat.

The submission period ends Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 6:00PM EST. The winner will be announced soon after.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. x115

x115 Collector

Vote for me!!!!!!!!!! because i'm selfish.LOL

4. jbyers23

jbyers23 Member

I am a very new collector. Some of you may have seen me around already. Most of my collection consists of pennies. I would love to branch out into other coins, but seeing that I am a broke college student working two jobs just to get by I won't be able to anytime soon. Look at some of my posts, feel free to contact me and if you think I deserve to be nominated I would be highly appreciative.

I also want to say a quick thank you to rickmp for putting this contest on. I can't believe there are so many generous people willing to do these contests! Simply amazing! I can't wait to get to know all of you!

-JB

5. x115

x115 Collector

Vote for jbyers23. sorry jb I voted before your post.

6. zach24

zach24 DNSO 7070 71 pct complete

Wow, a very cool idea for a contest... PM soon to follow :)

P.S. I voted for Jason (JCB)

7. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

I am totally amenable to having this great coin. Please vote for me!!!!!!

8. ozleck77

ozleck77 Member

...What should I do?....What should I do???? ............................................Can't Think..................................................

'wish someone will vote for me.

Thanks for the contest. I'm voting for caz!

9. Tyler G.

Tyler G. Active Member

I know who I'm voting for, who has held several great contests before and deserves to win something himself

10. ozleck77

ozleck77 Member

I know who you're referring to. 'was thinking of voting him. But made me think he's too well off and prefer to pick those YN's (I knew) or financially strapped collectors (like me). But that guy deserves to win something for himself. made me realize when you posted this. And too late, I already voted.

11. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

Voted for someone who has helped me a few times before. Thanks! :)

Wish I could vote for multiple people :\

12. JCB1983

JCB1983 Learning

Please exclude me from the contest. I appreciate it guys, but please.. I have enough. I put my vote in for (Tmoneyeagles) because I have read his previous posts and he is never offensive to anyone, has a great deal of talent, and is very helpful towards others.

13. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Put your votes for Kasia. She's a doll!

14. Hunt1

Hunt1 Active Member

15. AWalker14

AWalker14 New Member

i have only been on this for a couple of months and my collection is very small. still yet have i had to collect any American eagles. i don't have many friends who will help me out. anyone want to send in a good word for me.

16. thebluemeadow

thebluemeadow New Member

I a new teen collector. I am just starting out and this coin would be really cool in my small
    collection. I feel kinda bad asking people to vote for me, but this would be so nice to have. Thanks :)

17. JCB1983

JCB1983 Learning

There are a number of people I would like to add to the list. I know you said only one, but some others that come to mind (Medoraman, Zach24, GDMJSP) have sure helped out a lot. So many...

18. MercuryDimes

MercuryDimes New Member

Vote for me because Im a noob with not a lot of coins.
    Thanks for the contest

19. james m. wolfe

james m. wolfe New Member

20. lunar lord

lunar lord Junior Member

Good Luck Everyone!

21. thecoinlover

thecoinlover Banned

Pick Me! Pick Me! Don't pick your nose, but pick me!

Draft saved Draft deleted