A contest for a contest (20 Mercury Dimes up for grabs, followed by grand-prize)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JCB1983, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JCB1983

JCB1983 Learning

My favorite idea was the cryptography decoding idea. Some evil genius on this website could create something that would put the zodiac’s message to shame.

4. Tyler G.

Tyler G. Active Member

I just noticed I messed it up.

5. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

I liked that idea too, but found the original one done by Chris to be very hard. I did although, like ozleck77 's heads/tails idea a lot.

6. zach24

zach24 DNSO 7070 71 pct complete

I thought the one Chris done was a bunch of fun, but winning certainly helped enhance that opinion:D

7. ozleck77

ozleck77 Member

gratz merc and ricky

8. bobbeth87

bobbeth87 Coin Collector

A contest to see who can come up with the best way to inspire YN to start/continue collecting coins. The original ideas would be judged by you and perhaps one of the moderators. Then, with all of the ideas generated, we could start de-graying our hobby and get local kids in our areas to collect coins.

:)

UPDATE: I see I missed the contest. Congrats to Merc and Ricky

9. ozleck77

ozleck77 Member

10. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

That was on "Pete and Pete" I remember that one.

Entry 1: I would have a creativity contest: Create our newest denomination US coin. Everything about it. Design, denom, size, composition, etc. No current denominations allowed. Wow just noticed how old this thread is lol!

Draft saved Draft deleted